Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liberals.

I'm normble. Too darned old to be anything else. Kaitlen for president!!!!!!!

Beats what we got now for sure. I heard the possibility that Michelle used to be a man, pure possibility. More manly than her girly man hubby.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It's obvious to anyone that none of you have one bit of sympathy for these poor misguided souls. Me to, neither.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I gots many symphonies fer ex-Bruce. It's 'cause of now her I no longer have a closet to come out of.
    NRA Benefactor

Fella I worked with years ago was in a bar. Apparently there was a Jenner / Catlyn that caught his eye.
    Struck up a conversation and eventually ended up canoodling in a booth. He decided to check her out a little closer and discovered she had the same equipment that he had.
    I guess it took a whole bunch of folks to pull him off as he was doing his best to exterminate the violet wannabe.

Life changing moment for sure I reckon.

Itxi, we'll just have to think up something new for you to come out from the closet with. Hopefully before whatever it is comes out as normble.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Beats what we got now for sure. I heard the possibility that Michelle used to be a man, pure possibility. More manly than her girly man hubby.
    Maybe he'll be a little more manly now..
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Note to self. Order two keyboards this time so there's always a spare on hand when Grotman makes a post.

Coffee through the nose can be downright painful.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    I gots many symphonies fer ex-Bruce. It's 'cause of now her I no longer have a closet to come out of.
    You got to get over that small boob thing. You're worrying me and that's whats causing you the whole issue.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Everyone is going to think I'm making this up but i promise I could never come up with something like this.

In 1993 i was working at this computer company in the north part of the state. Well there was this confused guy that decided he was a she, that he liked men, and was going to have the change done. He started dressing like a woman (see through tops so you coild see his bra, barf) and all that stuff.

Well this was before the time of non-discrimination for sexual orientation and no one wanted to share the bathroom with him. So the company built him his own private bathroom that they claimed anyone could use so they wouldn't have to label it unknown or something like that. Well not long after that he went to work for a competitor of ours in California.

He kept in touch with a lady where i worked and she got an email not long after he left saying he took his next steps in the change and decided he was really a lesbian so he then said he would go through with the change and then date women.

Lets see if Jenner does that.
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 06-16-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Update info
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Everyone is going to think I'm making this up but i promise I could never come up with something like this.

In 1993 i was working at this computer company in the north part of the state. Well there was this confused guy that decided he was a she, that he liked men, and was going to have the change done. He started dressing like a woman (see through tops so you coild see his bra, barf) and all that stuff.

Well this was before the time of non-discrimination for sexual orientation and no one wanted to share the bathroom with him. So the company built him his own private bathroom that they claimed anyone could use so they wouldn't have to label it unknown or something like that. Well not long after that he went to work for a competitor of ours in California.

He kept in touch with a lady where i worked and she got an email not long after he left saying he took his next steps in the change and decided he was really a lesbian so he then said he would go through with the change and then date women.

Lets see if Jenner does that.
    Sadly, or not, that all makes perfect sense to me.
    NRA Benefactor