CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Declares His Running For President

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    He's running as the republican nominee not an independent.
    I'd take him over most of the Politicians running.
    At least he won't apologize or bow to foreigners like Captain Vagina!
    In his speech he said he just sold an apartment to a Chinese guy for $15mill. He won't bow? He'll just sell it to the Chinese.

He'll get a rude awakening when he's President. He won't be able to fire anybody whose government employed. The misfits are either reassigned or promoted.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by DanTana View Post
    I'm going to be listening to his stance on the 2nd Amendment now, he seems to be pro 2nd Amendment.
    Trump supports bans on "assault weapons" and longer waiting periods for gun purchases.

No thanks.

I would vote for Trump over Jeb in a heartbeat!

As for Hillary, she is not going to get the Democratic nomination.

Trump is a Clinton supporter according to this: http://news.investors.com/politics-a...ntial-race.htm
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

lol, big time. kind of laughing at the clown show of gop hopefulls, gop bs'ers, gop "please buy my products and send money". the real laugh comes from reading comments from people who believe any of this poorly produced showbiz horse puckey. why doesn't the gop just run Kim for president and get it over with? we've seen every aspect of her. we know she can read from the prompter, "oh baby give it to me". what more could you want? pres. has got nothing to do with the 2nd amendment, that's congress and supreme court, lawyers and lobbyists on a fed level. state laws are more important so the gov. and state legislature is important.
    here, find your state-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_la...tates_by_state
    (name your gov., lt. gov., attorney general and local reps. got their email and phone numbers? have you met them at local meetings? )
    ok, go back to wondering what trump does with his birdsnest hairdo.
    muhahahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    He'll get a rude awakening when he's President. He won't be able to fire anybody whose government employed. The misfits are either reassigned or promoted.
    Well that remains to be seen. The federal government has rarely held up their end of the bargain when it comes to contract law. You can just go ask the native Americans, the soldiers, etc. Maybe if the unions were gone the wages of those we employ would drop down to where the rest of us are paid.

Nobody can deny his accomplishments so far. He is definitely someone who knows how to get things done. I think like the rest of us he is sick of what is going on in Washington the last 6 years. He promises bringing back the jobs and the companies to the US and I believe he knows how to do it. Probably by lowering taxes. I love his idea of making the Mexicans pay to build a wall between us. At least one thing he has in his favor is that he isn't boring. I still think he is the best candidate I've heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    I would vote for Trump over Jeb in a heartbeat!

As for Hillary, she is not going to get the Democratic nomination.
    I keep coming back and rereading this post over and over. I sure hope it's true. I don't see how it could be with the 47 %ers but I sure hope your right.
    Independants don't usually seem to fare to well but we'll see what happens.

Be a celebration for sure when the current residents last moving truck leaves for sure. Hopefully not to be seen or heard from again EVER!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    ...As for Hillary, she is not going to get the Democratic nomination.
    ^^^ agreed. My prediction: the dumbocrats come up with an unknown but highly charismatic nominee in the 11th hour. Stick with what works.
    ​O|||||||O