Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace

Thread: Bought Another MK40

Default Bought Another MK40

I have no excuse for why I did, the one I own is perfectly fine, although it is one of the earlier ones.

Maybe it's an addiction that requires professional help, but I simply couldn't pass up the burning need to own another one.

It could be that with a collection that is almost as many as my age, I rely on my Kahr's for personal protection more than others I own. I know it is definitely because I love the way they look, the way they feel, the way they shoot, and the quality.

I'm toying with the idea of the G10 grips, but I had already ordered the Wolff Guide Rod with a 22 lbs spring.

It's in my hands now, having been delivered to my LGS on Friday. If it's a sickness, I'll seek help when I buy my third.

All kidding aside, they are great guns.
    USN ~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
    I have no excuse for why I did, the one I own is perfectly fine, although it is one of the earlier ones.

Maybe it's an addiction that requires professional help, but I simply couldn't pass up the burning need to own another one.

It could be that with a collection that is almost as many as my age, I rely on my Kahr's for personal protection more than others I own. I know it is definitely because I love the way they look, the way they feel, the way they shoot, and the quality.

I'm toying with the idea of the G10 grips, but I had already ordered the Wolff Guide Rod with a 22 lbs spring.

It's in my hands now, having been delivered to my LGS on Friday. If it's a sickness, I'll seek help when I buy my third.

All kidding aside, they are great guns.
    @Flieger: it's an addiction, once you tried it you can never stop. Lol.

Have a nice day

Sent from my SHV-E210K using Tapatalk

...I share that love for steel Kahrs. There aren't many guns I regret buying...just the ones I regret not buying. Ran across a good deal on an MK40 with nights sights once but passed because I already had 2 steel Kahrs. I still think about it.
    ​O|||||||O

I've been thinking about another K9. I have no reason.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...