Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun

Thread: Got Parts?

Default Got Parts?

A friend recently brought his newly acquired Marlin 336 30-30 to my house. It was made in 1970. He says it wouldn't eject. I took a quick look at it and noticed the ejector was missing. He asked me if I could fix it for him. I said, sure..... Anyway, I went to Gun Parts first to order the part and some how ended up on the Midway USA site. They also had the part. I just ordered it from Midway. The reason I am telling this is, if you need parts, accessories, whatever, you may want to look at Midway's stock. They have a ton of stuff. I also know for a fact that Larry Potterfield (owner of Midway), is a very generous donor to NRA. You probably already know about Midway but for those that do not, I highly recommend giving them a look see! Whereas, Midway is a serious supporter of our sport, it only makes sense we should support Midway.

Sorry about the commercial but thought I would bring them up in the event some have not heard of Midway.

I agree, they do have a ton of parts and their shipping prices have improved in the last year or 2 also.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    A friend recently brought his newly acquired Marlin 336 30-30 to my house. It was made in 1970. He says it wouldn't eject. I took a quick look at it and noticed the ejector was missing. He asked me if I could fix it for him. I said, sure..... Anyway, I went to Gun Parts first to order the part and some how ended up on the Midway USA site. They also had the part. I just ordered it from Midway. The reason I am telling this is, if you need parts, accessories, whatever, you may want to look at Midway's stock. They have a ton of stuff. I also know for a fact that Larry Potterfield (owner of Midway), is a very generous donor to NRA. You probably already know about Midway but for those that do not, I highly recommend giving them a look see! Whereas, Midway is a serious supporter of our sport, it only makes sense we should support Midway

Sorry about the commercial but thought I would bring them up in the event some have not heard of Midway.
    Good copmpany to do business with. thanks. As u know utter than owning kahrs, I own glocks as as allof you know, glocks never need parts. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I buy a LOT of stuff from them and usually look there first. Their round-up for the NRA is nice, too, and it really adds up for their contributions.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Hmmm. I buy Glock parts there, too, for upgrades or just spares. I've bought Kahr stuff there, too, and lots of other brands. I get several emails a day from them.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I too am a repeat customer. I'm not fond of the way the emails list sales and stuff, you kind of have to really look or basically shop to get any good out of it.
    I don't mind the emails, just wish they were formatted differently.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

IIRC I found a firing pin for a 336 .35Rem at Midway. I'm a customer.
    ​O|||||||O

I started doing business with Midway when they were a retail store decades ago. Then they transitioned to mail order only. They are my default source for most gun-related items. Good people, generous with their donations to NRA, and a big employer in my area.

Since they are located close to me, I often use the option to pick up my purchase at their back door. It's really nice to be able to place my order online and then pick it up an hour later at their shipping department. Saves lots of money on shipping costs. Don't know of too many other mail order businesses that have this customer pick-up option.

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    IIRC I found a firing pin for a 336 .35Rem at Midway. I'm a customer.
    That is interesting..., I also ordered an ejector for a 336. I could have got one from "gun parts" with no shipping cost but would rather do business with a company that heavily supports our sport. It is surprising how many gun parts Midway carries. I picked up an "optional" trigger for a Browning Ultra Sporter shotgun I bought a few years ago. Was quite surprised to find the Trigger at Midway.