Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly (stupid?) Brits

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    Thinking... Good Thing John Holmes is a) not in England and b) Dead
    How do you ban that concealed weapon?
    I believe he had a leather holster for it..............tuckable.

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    My gal pal is Brit, and whilst I have adopted many of the customary trinkets of Britishisms, I find little more than folly in most of their ways.

She, of course, is a Tory, hates everything Labor, Liberal, National, Sinn Fein, Green and Progressive.

What we have is your basic big bristol'd bird with blonde hair and an outrageous accent, capable of at least loading and firing a revolver, riding a motorcycle, changing her own oil, and putting up with the rubbish of your's truly.
    my hat is off toher on that last part. I would question her mentality to, and maybe even her eyesite. Just sayin If she rides her own bike then she gets my vote, and if she rides a Harley, she leads the pack. My wife has been riding her own Harley for over 25 years, has logged well over 125K miles and is the best riding pardner I have ever had. I always ride behind her so I can watch her back side. Makes a day go by faster. Just sayin.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Watchin' the backside is EXACTLY what caught my own interest J'man!

Seriously, we both met at a mandated (for me) MC riders safety class. Me, the court said GO, so I went (long story, the state lost my endorsement). Her, she's never said, but I firmly believe she had her net out for a new male companion..... After seein' that tushy on a Honder 250 Revel in the class... that was it, my mind was singularly purposed.

More so, she's a ******* Briton, having sailed the Atlantic thrice, crewing on small yachts, and once solo. Hot air baloonist, small aircraft pilot, rock climber.... Her story: She crewed for Jackie-O around the Lesser Antilles, and ended up sailing the yacht, from Barbados to Bermuda. She caught a crewship from Bermuda to South Hampton, where there is no full time customs. Having taken her pay, she bought a bicycle, and rented a room, and began to mingle with the upper crust, offering her house keeping services for hire. Soon several motor vehicles and a house. No papers? Hell, whats to not like. She has blond hair, big hoots and an outrageous accent. Nobody questioned her. Her cousin moved to Florida, so she followed, rebuilt her business down Dixie way, and now owns three houses and had a thriving housekeeping trade for the more well to do among us. And she puts up with my shenanagans. Can't fault that woman much at all, really.

Seriously, we both met at a mandated (for me) MC riders safety class. Me, the court said GO, so I went (long story, the state lost my endorsement). Her, she's never said, but I firmly believe she had her net out for a new male companion..... After seein' that tushy on a Honder 250 Revel in the class... that was it, my mind was singularly purposed.

More so, she's a ******* Briton, having sailed the Atlantic thrice, crewing on small yachts, and once solo. Hot air baloonist, small aircraft pilot, rock climber.... Her story: She crewed for Jackie-O around the Lesser Antilles, and ended up sailing the yacht, from Barbados to Bermuda. She caught a crewship from Bermuda to South Hampton, where there is no full time customs. Having taken her pay, she bought a bicycle, and rented a room, and began to mingle with the upper crust, offering her house keepingf services for hire. Soon several motor vehicles and a house. No papers? Hell, whats to not like. She has blond hair, big hoots and an outrageous accent. Nobody questioned her. Her cousin moved to Florida, so she followed, rebuilt her business down Dixie way, and now owns three houses and had a thriving housekeeping trade for the more well to do among us. And she puts up with my shenanagans. Can't fault that woman much at all, really.
    That is a cool life story. Good for her.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

More so, she's a ******* Briton, having sailed the Atlantic thrice, crewing on small yachts, and once solo. Hot air baloonist, small aircraft pilot, rock climber.... Her story: She crewed for Jackie-O around the Lesser Antilles, and ended up sailing the yacht, from Barbados to Bermuda. She caught a crewship from Bermuda to South Hampton, where there is no full time customs. Having taken her pay, she bought a bicycle, and rented a room, and began to mingle with the upper crust, offering her house keeping services for hire. Soon several motor vehicles and a house. No papers? Hell, whats to not like. She has blond hair, big hoots and an outrageous accent. Nobody questioned her. Her cousin moved to Florida, so she followed, rebuilt her business down Dixie way, and now owns three houses and had a thriving housekeeping trade for the more well to do among us. And she puts up with my shenanagans. Can't fault that woman much at all, really.
    good think she never meet OL JOCKO from the north, or u would stillbe hanging aroundf at that mtorcycle class. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Chicks are easy at bars... and even EASIER at AA meetings! Just sayin