Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P9 Slide and Barrel on PM9 frame >>>>>>>

why not use the PM9 as a range/home/EDC /competition gun ? ? shooting skills are perishable,even more so with the smaller guns ; I swallowed my pride and compete with my EDC CM9 for max reps; our S.O.s have said they fear ( chuckle ) the day I start shooting a "real sized gun" . hope they're right.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELIEVER

Quote Originally Posted by bugs View Post
    why not use the PM9 as a range/home/EDC /competition gun ? ? shooting skills are perishable,even more so with the smaller guns ; I swallowed my pride and compete with my EDC CM9 for max reps; our S.O.s have said they fear ( chuckle ) the day I start shooting a "real sized gun" . hope they're right.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELIEVER
    I bought the 365 for that reason. It's similar to PM9 size, but then I put an RDS on it. It's too tall now for pocket carry. I'm thinking something small for pocket or backup. I'd go 380 ACP for smallest size, but I can't justify the ammo when I already have 9mm. As I have a decent Kahr that already has the PM sized grip length, I figure a shorter barrel might work as a second carry gun. I love my 365 with the RDS. But I would like a backup for EDC.

Small 380s are the answer. Not as much punch as the 9s, but with the right ammo they still meet the FBI requirement and they are real easy to carry in the pocket. If you won't trust a 380 to get the job done wear a 9, 40, or 45 on your waist.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Small 380s are the answer. Not as much punch as the 9s, but with the right ammo they still meet the FBI requirement and they are real easy to carry in the pocket. If you won't trust a 380 to get the job done wear a 9, 40, or 45 on your waist.
    I’d like a 380, but I can’t afford the ammo to go with one now. Maybe when the prices drop.

"wear a 9, 40, or 45 on your waist." This right here. If god had intended one to carry in the pocket he would have lined your britches with leather.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    "wear a 9, 40, or 45 on your waist." This right here. If god had intended one to carry in the pocket he would have lined your britches with leather.
    Pocket holster will cover that fine.

I found it was cheaper to buy a new chest rig than it is for a smaller gun and the ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Well....he did
    Attached Images Attached Images