Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did everyone go?

Default Where did everyone go?

Is it just my computer or are the posts getting fewer and fewer? Maybe I am not seeing all the posts, I select new posts and generally only get about 10 or 12 and when I come back 1/2 hour later there may be none or 1 or 2 new posts. I seem to remember a lot more posts 6 month ago.

It does seem like traffic has slowed a bit.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Always slows down considerable in the summer time when folks are traveling or doing outside stuff. Blame it on Harleys, Golf, and bikini clad babes.

I just got back myself, tried to check in regular but internet was spotty and the ipad imitation thingy my wife got me was frustrating.

We do need to step it up around here, just won't settle for boring. Just not right.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Posts come and go like the seasons, the tide, wax and wane of the moon...
    Don't worry about that.
    KahrTalk isn't going anywhere - LOL!

Barth

Not much to talk about I guess. Obama is doing an excellent job. Folks love him so much he could easily win a 3rd term. Heard him say so myself. Hillary is being honest about everything. Kerry insures us Iran won't get the bomb. Biden is going to run for pres. Planned Parenthood is all above board in what they are doing - murdering babies all for women's health, you know. Nothing to do with money. The IRS doesn't have even a "smidgen" of corruption. Heard Obama say so. NSA's spying on us is keeping us safe. Well, almost. Soros is running our country from behind the scenes. And a swell job he is doing. Guess we might as well close the forum down. Nothing to left talk about. Well, almost.

LOL

OK, I will keep looking for posts. Maybe I will start a few more of them myself.

Nice picture Barth! Looks like the woman in the poster is the same as the one standing in front.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    Nice picture Barth! Looks like the woman in the poster is the same as the one standing in front.
    Don't want to get banned.
    I believe she is the girl in the poster.
    And the amazing wife of the founder of Kahr handguns.
    OMG she is gorgeous.

Ops...

She is indeed Mrs Moon. I have that poster framed in my man cave personally autographed by her to bawanna.

It's a much cherished possession. If the house caught on fire, that would be the first thing I'd grab to save.

I sadly did not meet her in person but my detective buddy at work went to shot and got it for me.

I got the new Kahr girls poster signed last year, Adrianna, pretty cool too but far below Mrs. Moon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    She is indeed Mrs Moon. I have that poster framed in my man cave personally autographed by her to bawanna.

It's a much cherished possession. If the house caught on fire, that would be the first thing I'd grab to save.

I sadly did not meet her in person but my detective buddy at work went to shot and got it for me.

I got the new Kahr girls poster signed last year, Adrianna, pretty cool too but far below Mrs. Moon.
    Lucky joker.

Welcome back by the way. How about some vacation pics since some of us got to go nowhere this summer? Too moch fricken money spent on something that's not my interest.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/