Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did everyone go?

My spidy senses are picking up bad ju ju on Muggsy. I got nothing to back this up with though.

I'd best send him a message and see what's up.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I worry about forum members that post things that cause someone to want retaliation and send someone to cause harm to the OP. With the violence that is happening around the world it wouldn't surprise me if a hit man showed up at some posters home and take them out. We other forum members would never know because there would be no more posts from the poster and nobody knows them personally to read their obituary. We count them as only no longer posting. Makes me wonder if it already has happened.

^^^ I'm hoping Muggsy is just fine. The weather here in NE Ohio has been beautiful lately so maybe he's just taking that vacation he warned us about...golfing, fishing, shooting, etc.
    ​O|||||||O

I like to think I know most personally and try to keep tabs on folks that post regular and then suddenly don't.
    I think many here so the same. Lots of explanations, some good, some bad.

I miss many of the members who have slipped away. Tinman comes to mind, but he says he's just busy so maybe some day he'll come back. Too many others to mention.

I like to think we watch out for each other, I think it's a good thing to be missed when one is gone. Except here at work, I try to stay under the radar here much as possible.

First day back, kind of depressing. Violet overload as it were.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Im still here just dont check in much, most posts are probably problematic regarding th cw380, seem to get a lot of that if my memory serves me..

Has little to do with weather as other sites are active year round that I go to, however bushcraft and outdoor sites do tend to spike with ideal weather....

By the way those that know me and my first and only dealing witb Kahr customer service, I will add they must have revamped it or something as I just called the other day regarding any change in recoil springs for the 380 as I've heard various opionions an this and was curious about it, told him I'll check the site and pick them up, and he said no worries, got my info and is shipping out a set to try for free....Impressed me to say the least as my previous experience has been by far the worst than any other out there......

Good to see they have improved two fold

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I like to think I know most personally and try to keep tabs on folks that post regular and then suddenly don't.
    I think many here so the same. Lots of explanations, some good, some bad.

I miss many of the members who have slipped away. Tinman comes to mind, but he says he's just busy so maybe some day he'll come back. Too many others to mention.

I like to think we watch out for each other, I think it's a good thing to be missed when one is gone. Except here at work, I try to stay under the radar here much as possible.

First day back, kind of depressing. Violet overload as it were.
    gee I wish u felt that way about ol jocko. Just sayin. To hear u have my back reminds me when I tell my prixe ram that I also have his back. If u know what I mean. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I'm still around also. Been doing more lurking than posting.

Hot as heck here in Texas now and it seems that SWMBO is trying to do more work outside in the yard back yard and trying to drag me into it as well. Her latest is that she wants to move the pond a total of about 20 feet. Not that big of a pond and is a pre-fab unit anyway. The deal we had was that I would take care of the house maintenance and the front yard. Mowed the front yard today and then part of the back near my loading/woodworking/goofing off shed.

Took the Kahr CW9 and the S&W 422 out yesterday. Had to lube the heck out of the S&W using the auto match ammo. The CW9 performed as usual (just about every shot into the 9 or 10 ring) Only problem was there were a few rounds that did not go off due to the Wolf primers that I had used for the reloads.
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

My wife play Tom Sawyer all the dang time, she starts a project, leaves it no where near done and then expects me to fix it or finish it.

Watches TV remodel shows and visits Lowes and comes up with all kind of hair brained stoopid things to do.

Should be a separate section to allow wives into the garden center but not allow into hardware, appliances or plumbing, or lumber, or anywhere that involve labor and nap interferring.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    My wife play Tom Sawyer all the dang time, she starts a project, leaves it no where near done and then expects me to fix it or finish it.

Watches TV remodel shows and visits Lowes and comes up with all kind of hair brained stoopid things to do.

Should be a separate section to allow wives into the garden center but not allow into hardware, appliances or plumbing, or lumber, or anywhere that involve labor and nap interferring.

yes indeed u have a point but being ur wife is from canadfa, they tend to leave alot of stuff unfinished. Lots of pipelin e rusting up there as we speak. If that Mexican drug loard can dig a tunner a mile long with a rail inside of it with lites etc, surely the canadians should be able to dig a underground pipeline a 1000 miles thru the u.s. and screw the POTUS. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I've been pretty busy for a coupla three months now with no end in sight. Since the snow has been gone I've been busy with fire mitigation around the house, had the three little grandbabies out here for about a month and a half, fishing, camping, wood gathering/sawing/spitting for the coming weather, scouting for hunts coming in the fall, crushing beer cans from over the winter, doing mods on the new camper, working on the Blazer, and that's just the fun stuff!

Of course, the wife's honey-do-list gets in the way of everything I want to do. I've only managed to get out shooting once this summer and have yet to swing a golf club.

Ahhh, isn't retirement bliss?