Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
If it wasn't for the fact that so many conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, I'd probably agree with you. The Gulf of Tonkin incident being one lie that was used to escalate Viet Nam.
I think it takes a sharper mind to question things, than to be one of the sheeple and just accept as fact whatever they tell you. As far as the JFK assisination, they have autopsy pictures with an entry wound to his neck from the front. You can see on the Zapruder film where he grabs his neck, right before the head shot. And the fatal head shot also appears to have come from the front. World class shooters have not been able to recreate the Lone Gunman shots. I suppose Oswald just got lucky. I wonder why he was taken out by Ruby?

And jeez tv-racin-fan, you are in an elelvator, you don't see the actual steel beams, all you see is the inside of the elevator. The explosives would have been placed on the steel beam. Out of sight.
How many elevators have you been in where you see anything but the inside of the elevator.
You telling me that when you walk over to the elevator you wouldn't see these boxes placed against the wall every so often down the wall? In the room with all those elevators? You wouldn't find it interesting and wouldn't mention it after the tower collapse?