Saw an article on you tube by a guy with a square deal, it was getting harder to operate, as mine was. He removed the large pin at the bottom of the handle, cleaned it up and lubed it to good effect. I did the same, found the the pin was scored and galling the hinge. I cleaned the pin up, used axel grease to lube it and it now runs nice and smooth and easy. Glad I did it. Bought a CM45, so just this weekend removed the 9mm tool head and installed a new .45 acp setup for the first time. Loaded 300 plus rounds of medium pressure 230 grain round nose and am looking forward to shooting my new CM45 for the first time tomorrow. Started off with a CM9 and really enjoy it very much. Got to looking at the 45 dimensions and saw it was only 1/10th inch thicker. After I prove its reliability will see how it works for me as EDC. At the moment the CM9 is the best I've known. Have to wait and see how it works out! Reloaded with polymer coated bullets for the first time, hope they work out, I bought a 1000.