Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so ashamed of my neighboring city of Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I swear this country is spinning off it's axle....Saw this yesterday in the paper and this is just nuts:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...licy/30104403/

Let me get this straight, you're under heavy enemy fire in Bunghole Iraq and into your foxhole jumps Jack who will be your foxhole buddy for the night which is fine until you notice that Jack has t!ts, is wearing lipstick, needs a shave, wants to be called Jill and thinks you're cute.....Sick aint it...

Hijacked another one didn't I.......
    Oh come on.. I think she/he/it is kinda cute...
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Those big-city liberal politicians have failed to stem the violence of their criminal constituents, so they claim to be "doing something about the so-called gun problem" by crapping on the law-abiding citizens & businesses.

Makes sense.... if you're a brain dead corrupt entitled low information voter like their followers are.

Just sayin'
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I hope someone is tracking the violent crime rate in Seattle, because it's bound to go up now.
    It is not a charitable attitude but I hope it jumps significantly.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by Longitude Zero View Post
    It is not a charitable attitude but I hope it jumps significantly.
    Even if the crime rate skyrockets, liberal logic will say it is just because they don't have ENOUGH control and clearly a ban on guns would work better. Not suggesting, just saying.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

One thing I have found is you cannot talk with these people. They are right and you are wrong. If you do start to make a point they will talk non stop until you walk away. Reminds me of adolescents who put there hands over their ears and yell na-na-na na-na when they don't want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I swear this country is spinning off it's axle....Saw this yesterday in the paper and this is just nuts:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...licy/30104403/

Let me get this straight, you're under heavy enemy fire in Bunghole Iraq and into your foxhole jumps Jack who will be your foxhole buddy for the night which is fine until you notice that Jack has t!ts, is wearing lipstick, needs a shave, wants to be called Jill and thinks you're cute.....Sick aint it...

Hijacked another one didn't I.......
    It would never work. When you saluted a superior officer would say Yes Sir, Mam, or it? I'm living in a world that I don't understand.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380