Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Tapatalk no longer working?

Default Tapatalk no longer working?

It seems that I can no longer access the site with Tapatalk. Not sure when it happened... 3-6 days ago maybe?

It works for me.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Hmmm. I deleted it from my forums list and re-added it... now it works fine. Not sure what happened but I guess it was a false alarm. Thanks!

What is the advantage of using Tap-a-talk? I mostly use my I pad or I phone while eating lunch or at the kitchen counter with a wireless keyboard. Wiki said you can have multiple sites open at the same time. I already can do this. There is also a dictate feature built into I phone and I pads and I don't have to type or touch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DM123 View Post
    What is the advantage of using Tap-a-talk? I mostly use my I pad or I phone while eating lunch or at the kitchen counter with a wireless keyboard. Wiki said you can have multiple sites open at the same time. I already can do this. There is also a dictate feature built into I phone and I pads and I don't have to type or touch anything.
    On my iPhone, I find it a lot less clumsy to use compared to a browser. But give it a try it's only a couple bucks. See if you like it
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899