Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: How do I upload an Image?

Default How do I upload an Image?

I've looked at the help and found the following.

How do I use albums?

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Photos & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Eventually found the "User CP" link, but there is no "'Photos & Albums'" link on the page or any sub pages that I can find. Had initially tried to upload an image to a "Quick Reply", which didn't work, but I found a page that indicates images can't be added to "Quick Replies.".

Thank in advance for help on this.

David

Newbies can upload images after their 30th post. But you can link to a photobucket (or similar) acct via the toolbar right away.

Welcome. And get talkin'. I'm curious to see what you have to upload.
    ​O|||||||O

Checkout Photobucket. It's free and easy to use, then you can insert or paste full-resolution images just about anywhere instead of the lower res. supported here.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

10-4, will do!

Thank you.

testing

It works! They give you tons of storage space and you can live without the "pro" version easily. I had that for a few years until for some reason they couldn't get paid by my credit card and dropped my membership to the regular free version.

I usually crop my photos before uploading them there, then cut and paste them wherever or use the insert picture icon in the toolbar above this window.

Wynn
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

To use photobucket do you have to sign up with facebook? I can't seem to get past that requirement.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I don't use Facebook, never ran into that hurdle when I signed up but that's been a long time ago. They have made some changes recently which don't appeal to me, I guess I don't like change in general, mostly due to the election two times back, but getting around doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to be.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

I figured it out, the whole screen was a pop-up for facebook, closed it and made my account.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

It's easy to go to your library and create a new album below. Then choose that album and upload images to it. Click on an image to enlarge it and then you have options to the right for link to copy with a single click... or for most purposes you can just right click and copy the image, then paste it into a post somewhere else, like here in a thread.

It's better to keep batches of uploads in their own album, like folders in your Pictures on your computer.

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and