Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hawaiii admits it has no Birth Certivicate for Obama of any kind.

Default Hawaiii admits it has no Birth Certivicate for Obama of any kind.

OK. Hawaii just admitted it has no birth certificate of any kind for Barrack Obama. So how is he then a natural born citizen able to be President. He therefore was most likely born in Kenya as they claim. He was elected and sworn in under false pretenses. Not to mention he is using a Social Security card that was issued to someone else. He should be arrested outright for his fraudulent actions. The formality of an impeachment doesn't even need to be held, since he was never eligible to hold the office. He needs to be arrested and fitted with a new orange jump suit, before he can pardon Hillary for her crimes, making her eligible to run for President. Perhaps it's going to take a couple million men to show up in D.C. and demand he be arrested. I don't know. We sure have a bunch of gutless wonders in charge of things now. One good thing about it, it would make all his executive orders and any laws like Obama Care he signed null and void along with all the treaties he has made. Possibly Supreme Court Nominations. I think people are just afraid to open the can of worms that will present itself. I say go for it. Anyone with me?
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I'm in.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

When are you guys going to give up. If Obama did do something wrong he just pardon himself. He's not a crook like Nixon.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Well, if he isn't a Natural Born Citizen, he can be removed from office very easily, hs election and swearing in would be null and void, he would be nothing but a pretender. if someone has the balls to arrest him great. It would save us a lot of crap, like him pardoning Helliry and clearing the way for her to finish her run for President, and invalidate everything he has signed. We may have to make a mass pilgrimage to D.C. to see it done, but it would be worth it.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Default Hawaiii admits it has no Birth Certivicate for Obama of any kind.

Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    Well, if he isn't a Natural Born Citizen, he can be removed from office very easily, hs election and swearing in would be null and void, he would be nothing but a pretender. if someone has the balls to arrest him great. It would save us a lot of crap, like him pardoning Helliry and clearing the way for her to finish her run for President, and invalidate everything he has signed. We may have to make a mass pilgrimage to D.C. to see it done, but it would be worth it.
    Have you ever tried to unscramble an egg? Obama's been in office for six years. All that we need to do is elect a rock solid conservative to office to overturn what Obama has done.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I'd let him take a plea deal of just going far far away.... tomorrow..... and never coming back. Maybe to Kenya, or even Indonesia. I would sleep real good if that happened but it needx to be tomorrow.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

No birth certificate for Obama? LOL, next you will be telling me there is no Santa.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Remember the woman official that was coming over from Hawaii to testify about the birth certificate? She was the only person to drown, out of about 6 people in the airplane, when it crashed just off the California coast in shallow water. Very convenient.

Oh I'm sure he has a birth certificate, just not sure what country. I don't think he has one of ours.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."