Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered a new cm9 online.

I have used Grab a Gun on several occasions, they are stand up folks. Highly recommend.
    NRA Benefactor

Just bought cm9 from Kentucky Gun Company for $311 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love grab a gun.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Would putting metal followers in the extended magazine prevent the rounds from nosediving?
    Kahr Pm9 DLC
    Sig p320
    S&w 642
    S&w model 64-1

what would metal have over a polomer follower, as far as nosediving. .
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    what would metal have over a polomer follower, as far as nosediving. .

Idk, I'm not an engineer but according to Lake Line LLC, their metal followers prevent bullets from diving in the magazine.
    Kahr Pm9 DLC
    Sig p320
    S&w 642
    S&w model 64-1

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Sheepdog View Post
    Idk, I'm not an engineer but according to Lake Line LLC, their metal followers prevent bullets from diving in the magazine.
    First, on the magazine thing, Kahr is having a promotion which I believe entitles you to a free magazine as long as your receipt shows purchase before Sept 30th. I would submit right away for it: http://www.kahr.com/MagPromo2015.asp

I have had great experiences with Grabagun.

On the followers, our followers have a different profile that keeps more pressure on the front part of the rounds that helps keep them from nosediving. It also keeps the top round tighter in the magazine and makes it less likely to pop out on a spare magazine in a pocket or mag carrier.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    First, on the magazine thing, Kahr is having a promotion which I believe entitles you to a free magazine as long as your receipt shows purchase before Sept 30th. I would submit right away for it: http://www.kahr.com/MagPromo2015.asp

I have had great experiences with Grabagun.

On the followers, our followers have a different profile that keeps more pressure on the front part of the rounds that helps keep them from nosediving. It also keeps the top round tighter in the magazine and makes it less likely to pop out on a spare magazine in a pocket or mag carrier.

Thank you. I'll have to look into some of your metal followers.
    Kahr Pm9 DLC
    Sig p320
    S&w 642
    S&w model 64-1

So today I recieved my new cm9. I was suppose to get it tomorrow but shipping was actually ahead of schedule. This was my first time ordering a gun online and I won't hesitate to order from Grabagun again.

I brought the gun home and gave it a much needed cleaning and completely disassembled the slide. I also racked the slide around 500 times. All I can say is this thing was tight. I thought my cw380 was tight but this takes the cake. I will say the cw380 has had close to 800 rounds through it, so it has loosened up quite a bit since it was new. One thing I have noticed is the trigger reset has more of a "Cluck" sound, compared to the "Click" my cw380 has. Anyone have any experience with that?

Anyway I plan on heading to the range and putting 200 rounds through it tomorrow.
    Kahr Pm9 DLC
    Sig p320
    S&w 642
    S&w model 64-1

Oh Oh,.... a cluck instead of a click!!!!!....just kiddin'. If I was creative I'm sure I could come up with a purely inappropriate comment. Seriously, I don't know if my cm9 clucks or clicks, but I doubt it's anything to worry about. Hey man, getting it a day early is a terrific start to a new relationship. It's such a great little gun. At least mine is.
    Women call it "the silent treatment", and they think we don't like it.
    "The more laws, the less justice." Cicero