CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to me owner of a Kahr CM9

Default New to me owner of a Kahr CM9

I am very excited about buying a very nice example of a silver/black CM9 from my buddy. It'll replace my Kel-Tec P32 as my EDC. Very happy to be here. My first step is looking for the perfect IWB holster and the perfect pocket holster. And since I only have one magazine, I need to get a couple more, maybe one more 6 and if there's an extended 7, 8, 9, 10 factory mag? I don't know. I know that my P32 has a 10 round factory mag option. Maybe all Kahr has is a 7 or 8 round. I am still learning. Happy to be here.

Congrats! You'll love that gun. Light, small, and so so smooth

I am so surprised how gorgeous the trigger is. About magazines -- do all of these fit my CM9?

SKU# Description
    MK620 6 rounds, stainless steel with flush baseplate (Fits Kahr Covert, MK, PM & CM models)
    MK720 7 rounds, stainless steel with grip extension (Fits Kahr Covert, MK, PM & CM models)
    K820 7 rounds, stainless steel (Fits all Kahr 9mm models except T9, CT9 & TP9)
    K920G 8 rounds, stainless steel with grip extension (Fits all Kahr 9mm models except T9, CT9 & TP9)
    K920 8 rounds, stainless steel (Fits all Kahr 9mm models)

Short answer is yes.

You might look up Alfonse and his Lakeline products. He has some adapters that fill in the gap on some of them larger mags.

You have the smallest so any of them will work.

I personally like to keep small compact guns small and compact but that's just me leaking my beliefs out on the keyboard.

Welcome, glad you found us.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I personally like to keep small compact guns small and compact but that's just me leaking my beliefs out on the keyboard.
    I do, too, but also like my backup magazine to be as big as possible. My extra Kel-Tec mag is a 10 for the P32. So, I would love to have 2 short sixes and an 8 or a 10 -- but if the 10 or the 8 lack in reliability, then I will stick to the shorties. That said, I really love having grip extensions for my longer mags. Thank so much for the fine welcome.

I think you are going to have fun around here! Welcome.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

You'd be hard pressed to beat a PJ Holster AIWB holster. If your into leather check out the Don Hume on the Kahr Arms website. I have both and luv 'em.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    You'd be hard pressed to beat a PJ Holster AIWB holster.
    I love PJ and already have an email to him asking for his advice on cant and deep concealment. I have like 5 for my Seecamp and Kel-Tec and LCPs already. So, I'll surely get one with probably a 30 degree cant and deep concealment.

With regards to pocket holsters, I am narrowed down to either a Stoner or a Guru -- what says the crowd? What say you, crowd?

OK, I just ordered a PJ -- love them -- and am looking for the best deals on factory Kahr magazines. Also, are there reliable 3rd party mags out there? Thanks in advance for hooking and setting me up. I love getting a new piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooga View Post
    OK, I just ordered a PJ -- love them -- and am looking for the best deals on factory Kahr magazines. Also, are there reliable 3rd party mags out there? Thanks in advance for hooking and setting me up. I love getting a new piece.
    I just bought a .45 mag from Grabagun as they were the least expensive, $19 plus shipping. Ivanhoe Outlet was also close for the magazine price too. Might check those for the mags you want.
    Last edited by Alfonse; 09-29-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...