Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers

Default Prayers

Prayers needed for those killed or badly injured and the families in todays Umpqua College shooting...............Just Damn

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...lege/73153610/

Yea, we have a young generation with no identity. Lazy, self-absorbed people that need an identity.

Prayers and condolences to the victims and families.

One lady they interviewed at the college said if just one of those students or faculty had a gun, this could of been avoided.

The DemoNazis have already rolled out their ignorant blame the firearm crap.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by DanTana View Post
    One lady they interviewed at the college said if just one of those students or faculty had a gun, this could of been avoided.
    The stupidity of gun free zones strikes again.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Society has changed so much and this is why we need to be armed but the fight goes on about that subject. Hate to see this happen!
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Unpqua Community College was not a gun free zone. In fact there were several cc permit holders attending the college, but unfortunately none were in the classroom where the killings occurred. There is a lot of misinformation coming from the media as is the case in most of these situation in the rush to be first with the news.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Muggsy is right.

I go to Central Oregon Community College and it's one of six (that I know of) community colleges in Oregon that are *not* gun free zones, which includes Umpqua, there are even a few universities in Oregon that are gun "neutral" (none are especially friendly, just tolerant).

This is a sad turn of events but hopefully it will teach people that they are responsible for their own defense and shouldn't rely on other people to keep them safe.

It's a hard lesson to learn though, and often not worth the cost that is paid.
    Last edited by Droolguy; 10-01-2015 at 10:59 PM.

too much kill'n going on these days. Is it increasing or is it being reported more? Seems like there is more of it. Feel sorry for the youngsters growing up in this world. Maybe some of the older members can confirm this(both the kill rate and the growing up part). Anyways, my thoughts are with the families that lost their loved ones.
    I am the Living Man

Violent crime statistics say it's going down.

It's just hammered in the media when it does happen because it sells.