Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Ohio Potheads!

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Obama's ATF put out a directive that if a FFL dealer knows someone is using medical marijuana, they will not allow a firearm to be sold or transferred to that person.

So, according to the ATF directive, if I am a FFL and I know someone who partakes in medical marijuana and sell a gun to that individual, I'll go to prison. So basically it's don't ask, don't tell.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Good to know, Bobshouse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Colorado is only just beginning to realize the mistake that they made.
    Yeah, the state underestimated the tax revenue take and is now forced to get voter approval to keep the excess, most of it to go into needed school construction. So sad......
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Oregon was just saying they made 11 million in sales since pot became legal in October.
    And what has the legalization of pot cost them? That's a side of the issue that's never brought up.The government makes millions on the sale of alcohol, but the cost to the public far outweighs the benefits. I'm not opposed to the legalization of medical marijuana, but this bill is tied to the recreational use of marijuana. I don't want to promote the the social acceptance of getting high on drugs and this is exactly what this bill will do.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Marijuana is a natural plant, that requires no processing, they grow it, dry it and smoke it. It's not really a "drug". Whiskey is more of a drug than Pot, if you look at all the steps it goes through to become whiskey.
    I'm not sure what horrible effects Colorado is going through having legalized it. Pot generally causes less social, and physical damage than Alcohol does.
    It's like any other mind altering substance. Some people do it in moderation, others get carried away. I'd much rather deal with a group of angry pot smokers, than a group of angry drunks. And it does have medical uses, that the government refuses to acknowledge. And the Hemp plant has a wide variety of uses, and would make a good cash crop for farmers.
    George Washington said that farmers should devote part of their fields to hemp cultivation. The reason it's illegal has a lot to do with racist attitudes of the day. Blacks and Mexicans smoked it, and the white politicians didn't want the Blacks seducing their daughters with the "Devil's Weed". Then we've been brainwashed about it every since with movies like Reefer Madness, and all the anti drug commercials. I'm not saying it's harmless, but I think it causes a lot less problems than alcohol does. Ask a cop if he'd rather deal with a pot head or a drunk. Most potheads seen to be rather peaceful, while drunks are much more prone to violence. And for those that it helps with their pain issues, I'd rather see them on something natural, rather than addictive narcotic pain medicines.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Far out man! Anybody want a bite of my banana?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

If we're talking true devoted potheads (consumers,not growers or dealers, including those that will become heads after its legal), show me where the majority are dedicated to hard work, freedom, conservative values, and don't vote democrat or take government assistance and I'll agree to recreational use legalization.

Until then only strict regulated use for the medical extracts that don't leave the user high. No state has succeeded at that either.

All that's said to preserve bawannas and my banana from being eaten by someone else.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

And once again the Bingo/Nail hit for the day goes to yqtszhj.

One more step on the path to eternal damnation!!! Everyone notice how much more frequently the closet door opens now days that's its PC to come out. It's almost like a badge of honor.

Football coach comes out, says he loves his quarterback. Hooray for him...........

Call me Caitlyn, man up boy, put on your big boy pants.!

Ok, I'll go to the detention corner.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Now that the Tman has expressed his acceptance of pot smoking, I better understand hid penchant for conspiracy theories. He's lost his sense of reality.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I loved "Reefer Madness"......
    NRA Benefactor