Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: Refund Problem With TommyGunner.com

Default Refund Problem With TommyGunner.com

Has anyone ever had a problem getting their refund money back from Tommygunner.com?

September 13,2015 I called the Tommygunner.com (spoke to Damon), and I ask if I could purchase the EZ Pull Spring Kit, plus and extra buffer. Damon said I could purchase both and the kit would be $80.00 and the extra buffer $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping for atotal of $105.00.
    August 17, 2015 I mailed acheck for the $105.00 with a note (referencing our phone conversation) and also noting it on the check.
    August 27, 2015 I received a phone call at home from Damon stating the EZ kit was not in stock and he didn’t expect them in November. I told him to cancel the order and return my check. He told me we just tear the checks up here and I agreed to that. On September 1, 2015 I noticed in my bank account statement that he cashed my check! I called him and asked him why?? He said, “it must have slipped through in the shop”. I requested a refund for my $105.00.
    September 10, 2015,” I (Damon) will send it to you”.

September 30, 2015 I called him and asked when is my check coming?? He stated it is on its way to you.
    On October 5, 2015 I emailed him and asked where my check is. He replied to my email,” It went out…you should haveit soon”.
    On October 17, 2015 when I called himhe told me, “I’m writing the check as we speak”. I live in PA and he lives in NY, so it only takes two or three days max to receive a letter from NY.
    October 23, 2015 I sent and left him a phone message an email stating I was going to report him to the Federal Trade Commission and US Postal Inspector Service because ( and I will file cases with these agencies regarding this matter).
    You may wonder why I kept all these dates, because from the time this guy cashed my checked without my approval I figured there is something fishy with him to dothat. I was really nice to this guy all this time, but now I want something done when someone strings and lies to their customer like he has.
    This has been going on since August and this guy is a liar and REALLY bad news to buy from!
    This a long thread , but has been going on for a long time.

Last edited by acep51; 10-24-2015 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Missed a sentance.

Sometimes when things go awry it really snowballs. It's typically an exception not the norm. Sucks when it happens but you just gotta stay on them. I've never had that sort of issue with a Kahr company but I have with others. Best of luck to you.
    ​O|||||||O

Is Tommygunner.com a Kahr company? I thought they had a lot of old original stuff and aftermarket stuff for sale etc.

I know Kahr does not recommend the EZ Pull spring kit.

Maybe I got my companies mixed up?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Tommygunner.com is not part of Kahr Company.

My bad. Thought he was having an issue with AO/Thompson.
    ​O|||||||O

That's what I thought. Nothing I can do to help ya with them.

I'd stick with them and get it sorted out. They seem pretty big, I can't imagine they would pull this on purpose.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I received the check today from Tommygunner.com ,Nov.2,15 for the $105.00.

Good deal. I hate when those things drag out like that.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/