Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November Humor

Two older couples are having lunch together and the guys are gabbing. One tells the other "Man, we went to a great new restaurant last week. Excellent food, the service was great and really good prices." His buddy asks "What's the name of the place?"The other guy stops and then says "What's the name of that flower that you give someone you love, that has thorns?" "A rose" "Thanks, hey Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last week?"
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Bob was sitting on the plane waiting to fly to Chicago , when a guy took the seat beside him. The guy was an emotional wreck, pale, hands shaking in fear.

"What's the matter, afraid of flying?" Bob asked.

"No, it's not that. I've been transferred to Chicago . The people are crazy there, right? Lots of shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, poor schools, and the highest crime rate in the nation."

Bob replied, "I've lived in Chicago all my life. It's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, and enroll your kids in a nice private school. I've worked there for 14 years and never had the slightest trouble."

The guy relaxed and stopped shaking and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been worried to death, but if you've lived and worked there all those years and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a tail gunner on a Budweiser truck."
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Obama and Putin touring a sheep ranch see a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. Obama says, "What should we do?"
    Putin says "I show you." He walks up behind the sheep, drops his pants, and has his way with it then backs off and turns to Obama and says "See? Your turn now"
    Obama says "Okay," walks up, and sticks his head in the fence.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Old Jocko is gonna love that one.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post

damn, t seems we always have to bring sheep into any post. They have feelngs to, u know. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

ol jocko might have tohave knee surgery, I sent the xrays to bawana and muggsy for a professional opinion, as I trust their judgement. So far Ihave not heard back from them. I would post the xray but I don't know how as I would love the form feedback as I know uguys are allconcerned about my health. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I'd say amputation of your third leg would solve a lot of issues. Just sayin.

Heck we could get you a new handle too. "Stumpy".
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    ol jocko might have tohave knee surgery, I sent the xrays to bawana and muggsy for a professional opinion, as I trust their judgement. So far Ihave not heard back from them. I would post the xray but I don't know how as I would love the form feedback as I know uguys are allconcerned about my health. Just sayin
    Haven't seen the x rays but if you do need surgery I would highly recommend my doc.. did this for me.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Them gams are wound tighter than Aunt Bees doo!