Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfecta from Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    That's the only thing that gives me feeding problems in my CM40, go figure.
    I too have experienced feeding problems with my CW40 using Perfecta ammo.... Any other brand is no problem...

I shoot the .357 magnum out of my Smith revolvers and my Coonan Arms semi auto. They are priced right and function the Coonan flawlessly.

So, from reading a lot of posts about Perfecta ammo, it seems that the 9mm Perfecta is reliable in the widest array of guns, but all other calibers can be iffy. I've put 21 rounds of Perfecta 9mm through my CW9 and it ran fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    So, from reading a lot of posts about Perfecta ammo, it seems that the 9mm Perfecta is reliable in the widest array of guns, but all other calibers can be iffy. I've put 21 rounds of Perfecta 9mm through my CW9 and it ran fine.
    21rds straight without a FTF or a light primer strike consider yourself lucky. LOL
    BOB

Quote Originally Posted by ESAFO View Post
    21rds straight without a FTF or a light primer strike consider yourself lucky. LOL
    Hey! I had five different brands of ammo I was trying out and the sun was setting. The Perfecta actually got preferential treatment. Three mags instead of just one like the others.

Perfecta 380 won't feed in my CW380 or P380. I recommend staying away from it for micro pocket pistols.
    Others tell me it runs ok in larger 380s like the Glock 42 or CT380. 9 mm hasn't been a problem.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Perfecta 380 won't feed in my CW380 or P380. I recommend staying away from it for micro pocket pistols.
    Others tell me it runs ok in larger 380s like the Glock 42 or CT380. 9 mm hasn't been a problem.
    When I can find some in stock, I'll try it in the CT380.

Quote Originally Posted by ESAFO View Post
    I'm now up to 46 rounds of Perfecta through my CW9, with no problems and bought another box of 50 a few days ago. A nearby Walmart just got several hundred boxes in stock for less than $10 per box.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Took the CT380 barrel into Walmart and did a plunk test on the Perfecta. Looks good. Picked up a box of 50 for $12.40+ tax. Slingshotted a magazine full, seemed to cycle just fine. If the weather cooperates, maybe we'll get to try it out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    I'm now up to 46 rounds of Perfecta through my CW9, with no problems and bought another box of 50 a few days ago. A nearby Walmart just got several hundred boxes in stock for less than $10 per box.

Took the CT380 barrel into Walmart and did a plunk test on the Perfecta. Looks good. Picked up a box of 50 for $12.40+ tax. Slingshotted a magazine full, seemed to cycle just fine. If the weather cooperates, maybe we'll get to try it out next week.
    Up to 78 rounds through my CW9 and 50 rounds through the CT380 without any errors.

I've put a few boxes thru my CM9 without any problems.