Xssights   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can America endure another 14 months of Obama?

Default Can America endure another 14 months of Obama?

431 more days. A very long time when things are disintegrating so fast. Forgive. I have to "ventilate" so I can get on with the rest of the day. The last part of
    Friday's Investors Business Daily editorial sums up my gut fear:

"Yet Obama's Justice Department continues to block pro-active investigations in the Muslim community to root out IS supporters.
    He continues to blind the public and law enforcement to the menacing threat by delinking Islam from terrorism in both policy and counterterror training.
    And he continues to rely on drones to decapitate the command and control structure of IS when he should be putting combat troops on the ground.
    It's now plain: This president is in deep denial about the threat posed by the Islamic State and other Islam-inspired terrorists. In fact, his arrogant indifference is fast becoming a grave liability to American public safety.
    Obama has grown dangerously naive about the threat from bloodthirsty jihadists at the same time their reach has grown, which calls his effectiveness as commander in chief into serious question.
    The nation may not be able to endure another 14 months of his dereliction."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...-contained.htm
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

I think Obama will take off his mask and reveal his real self in his last few months as President. Look for many concessions to the Muslims all over the world and larger quotas of Muslim immigrants entering the USA. It is going to be a rough ride for those 14 months.

He needs to get out from under the influence of Valerie Jarret.. He doesn't take a leak without her approval.

I frankly surprised we've survived as long as we have.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    I think Obama will take off his mask and reveal his real self in his last few months as President. Look for many concessions to the Muslims all over the world and larger quotas of Muslim immigrants entering the USA. It is going to be a rough ride for those 14 months.
    I believe that but I think there is a very sad reason why. He is a coward.

He will not say anything (even though it's his job) that may make him or his a target of the terrorists now or after his term in office because he is a coward. You may ask how could he do this to the country? It's easy for him, he doesn't love the country. If you want to see what he really thinks listen to his wife because he is the same as her. He loves himself and that's it.

He probably will make more consessions to the muslim world for self protection only. It's a sad thing.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I don't think he's afraid at all, he's one of them. Always has been.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Hey, watch what you say about cowards, they don't deserve to be grouped with the likes of obama. If only obama could bring his self up to the level of a coward, but he's to far down the chain to ever rise that far.

Now I gotta brush my teeth, I said his name and got a bad taste in my mouth.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't think he's afraid at all, he's one of them. Always has been.
    Whut he sed...

Haven't you heard? The Obama said that global warming is our greatest threat. ISIS is only a minor nuisance. The JV team is contained and in retreat.

Note to SlowBurn;
    Have faith. America has survived far worse than gross incompetence.
    Muggsy
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Now now guys, we all know BHO is sensitive about the oppressed....

Fox News:

Department of Defense announced late Sunday that five detainees at the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates.

The transfer of Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi, Khalid Abd-al-Jabbar Muhammad Uthman al-Qadasi, Adil Said al-Hajj Ubayd al-Busays, Sulayman Awad Bin Uqayl al-Nahdi, and Fahmi Salem Said al-Asani, came after a “comprehensive review” by the interagency Guantanamo Review Task Force, according to the Pentagon.

The Pentagon said the five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat.

The Defense Department said in a statement Sunday that their release brings the Guantanamo prisoner population to 107.

Each of the five released over the weekend had been held for more than 13 years, and were not charged but were detained as enemy combatants.

Their release was delayed because the U.S. won't send Guantanamo prisoners to Yemen because of instability there and must find other countries to accept them. The group of five are the first prisoners accepted by the UAE for resettlement.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling