Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Mossberg Treading on Dangerous Ground

Default Mossberg Treading on Dangerous Ground

Today Fox news interviewed Jonathan Mossberg and ran a piece on smart gun technology. When Mossberg perfects it you can be sure that the liberal democrats will try to mandate it. I think that everyone who is opposed to more gun control and paying more for unnecessary and dangerous technology should write to Jonathan Mossberg and tell him that if he continues in this vein that you won't buy any of his products.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/11...-techno/207071
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I watched it. What the h*ll is he thinking? I have heard Colt is also working on it. I'm a little suspicious. Schumer is trying to get legislation passed that the military will not purchase any weapons from a company that is not working on this "technology." 2 + 2 usually equals 4.

I want my damn country back.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

California has claimed that "microstamping" is available and no new guns will be placed on the "approved roster" that do not have this ability. Gun Manufacturers state that it is not available no viable at this time. So here in California, we are already going through the mess starting Jan 1... The smart gun crap in another attempt we will have to face a little later.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

New Jersey just dropped the requirement, because over five years micro stamping cost the state millions to maintain a data base and it didn't solve a single crime.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Trump in 2016
    Draw me not without provocation, sheath me not without honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    California has claimed that "microstamping" is available and no new guns will be placed on the "approved roster" that do not have this ability. Gun Manufacturers state that it is not available no viable at this time. So here in California, we are already going through the mess starting Jan 1... The smart gun crap in another attempt we will have to face a little later.
    Jan 1??? dude( I say this with respect) there is much more that microstamping going on here. The legislative proposals for ammo tax and limits of ammo sales as well as micro stamping has caused the DOJ approved list(another antigun hurdle) to become so small it is ridiculous. Apparently, the pro gun attorneys are waiting for it to become so ridiculously small that they will attack the DOJ list as being unconstitutional regarding infringement on the ability to do interstate commerce. I will say this yet again. Be careful if you think your State is free of this situation coming to them.
    I am the Living Man