CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is Right.

Default Trump is Right.

First off, I am and have been a Cruz supporter for a couple or so years now. He is my first choice for POTUS. Trump is my second choice. Let me tell you why I think Trump is a good choice for POTUS.

1. Trump wants to build the wall. I agree, build the wall and I would add that we should militarize it with sophisticated technology. Undocumented border crossers (not all) are a drain on our Country. Also, there is a significant risk of terrorists having easy access to this Country through our un-secured southern border. Two birds with one stone.

2. Trump wants to place a moratorium on muslim immigration to this Country until we get it figured out. This is also a no-brainer. Actually, I would take this one step further an ban all immigration to this country until we get it figured out. The risk certainly outweight the benefits. Take for example the syrian refugees. They present a risk, and they will be a drain on us taxpayers. It's called risk analysis.

3. Trump is politically incorrect and I love that. Sick and tired of politicians and the republican establishment perpetuators of the democrat agenda.

There is nothing to lose with Trump: If Trump is elected and not genuine in his statements, we are are no worse off than if Hillary or another establisment republican is elected. If Trump is genuine, then we will have great POTUS.

Trump is Right.
    Last edited by Redstate; 12-13-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstate View Post

There is nothing to lose with Trump: If Trump is elected and not genuine in his statements, we are are no worse off than if Hillary or another establisment republican is elected. If Trump is genuine, then we will have great POTUS.

Trump is Right.
    Hmmmmm.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Hmmmmm.
    Not sure what your response means; but I think you agreed with what you quoted.

[QUOTE=Redstate;356887] If Trump is genuine, then we will have great POTUS.

There in lies the problem. Trump isn't genuine. He's a loose cannon.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I don't sense he isn't genuine. Hillary and 0zero, I can see through them. I don't think you can say the things Trump says (all the controversial things) and not feel it from deep inside. Otherwise he'd need a teleprompter to remind him what his outrageous statement of the day is supposed to be.

I'm finding Trump a fun amusement park ride. Whether the ride lasts a few more months or 5 years, I don't know, but I'm really enjoying watching liberal heads explode with everything he says. Please don't deny me that pleasure.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

I think that the liberal want to see Trump as the nominee. It's the only way of insuring a win for Hillary. The liberals are very good at feigning outrage. Sorry, John.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I would take a nutless monkey over Hillary. We can't afford her. Not after the Obamanation we have had for the last two terms. Romney was right, there are 47% of the US voters that will always vote democrat. So we need a GOP candidate that can draw on the voters that don't bother to get out. Who can do that?

Hillary's campaign is in deeper trouble than they admit. No one shows up for her speeches, and she's chronically late. A lot of her constituents hate her almost as much as they hate Trump. She'll be the nominee, but only because it's the Dem's turn to pick the lesser of the evils.

The liberals want Trump because they totally underestimate what's going on in the ranks of the voters. Up there in Establishment Politician Land, it's a different story. The voters mean nothing to them.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstate View Post
    Not sure what your response means; but I think you agreed with what you quoted.
    Never heard it stated that way = something to think about.
    ​O|||||||O

Not only do I like that Trump has the democrats running in fear, he also has the establisment republicans messing their britches. This is the time for a drastic change (Cruz or Trump) to bring America back. I think that the establishment republicans and the democrats are in a similar state of fear knowing that Cruz is also on top.