Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoothing out the grip on a PM 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    My philosophy on stick on is if it sticks on it can become unstuck. Never did cotton to em myself but some folks say I'm a little different.
    I'm one of those folks who says your a lot different, Bawanna. I've always said that if a grip can slip on it can also slip up and interfere with the mag release. Most slip on grips do. Grip condoms never did turn me on. I'm waiting for them to come out with the pill.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I use a Pachmayer Grip Glove on my PM9 and my XDs9. Both have the CT Laser Guard sight so I took a .308 hull and put the grip glove across a piece of 2x4 , place the bullet end of the hull about an 1/8
    of an inch from the edge where the activator for the laser is and hit it with a hammer. Bingo, perfect round hole right where I need it. Slip the grip glove on as pictured and you have a soft grip that feels
    good for hours of shooting. I generally pocket carry in an Alabama Holster pocket holster and the combo works great.
    Dano

I like the Pachmayr grip glove on my MK, and I like the grip tape on my H&K. Both work well for each firearm. The grip glove gives me the perfect squeeze on the MK, with some cushion, and works well on the hand. The grip tape is a bit rougher, but also works well with my hands with no slippage.
    Attached Images Attached Images