Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Kahr 380 Striker Ultimate Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Linthead View Post
    Which does NOT mean that other people are not having problems.

The original striker in my P380 broke at about 250-300 rounds. The second striker (installed by Kahr) broke at about 150-200 rounds. The third striker (purchased from Kahr and installed by me) only has about 100 rounds.

I love the P380, but can't trust the Kahr strikers, so a Lakeline striker will be installed shortly.

Kahr should deal with the 380 striker problem, but ....
    My post was just for info that MY CW380 did not have the problem and has not for the new owner. Did you miss something or did I misunderstand dirtengineer and dsk saying after installing the new Lakeland striker they still had a problem? So install what ever you want, hope it solves your problem.

As someone stated earlier, the slide is probably not going completely into battery. Check it out after a misfire. Solve that problem and I doubt you will have misfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_usn_ret View Post
    My post was just for info that MY CW380 did not have the problem and has not for the new owner. Did you miss something or did I misunderstand dirtengineer and dsk saying after installing the new Lakeland striker they still had a problem? So install what ever you want, hope it solves your problem.

Noted that the CW380 that you sold did not / does not have any striker problems of any kind. Again, that does NOT mean that others have not had problems.

I specifically addressed broken Kahr 380 strikers. Again, it is an ongoing problem that Kahr should deal with, but has not.

Do you have any information relating to broken Lakeline strikers for Kahr 380's or is that strictly a Kahr 380 striker issue?

Deeps breaths in with the good, out with the bad, in with the good, out with the bad. Don't make me come down there and separate you two.

It's just a 380?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It's just a difference of perspective; some recognize that there is an ongoing problem with broken Kahr 380 strikers and some chose to think otherwise.

Based on personal experience and the posts of more than a few forum members, I see an ongoing problem with broken Kahr 380 strikers that Kahr has not addressed.

The first step in correcting a problem is recognizing that it exists.

JMO, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Deeps breaths in with the good, out with the bad, in with the good, out with the bad. Don't make me come down there and separate you two.

It's just a 380?
    No need, further responses are of no use.