Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Legislative Update the fight is on now!

Default Emergency Legislative Update the fight is on now!

Just got an Emergency Update from my gun club, seems like behind closed doors and on a holiday obummer is at it full head of steam. Here what I got from the gun club and the bill to follow. This sob just doesn't get it or care he wants to make his mark before his time is up

http://www.branchvalleyfgfassoc.org/...sed&Itemid=101

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...bill/4269/text
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Thanks for that alert. We can't trust any of them, including Paul Ryan it seems if you look at the budget bill.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Why the shot at Paul Ryan, yrtszhj? He's just one man and only recently became the Speaker of the House, a job that he really didn't want. Patience is a virtue. Give the guy a chance. It's a wise man who knows who his friends are.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

This bill is destine for the trash bin if we do our parts.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

This kind of crap is coming especially when Hillbilly takes office and we better be ready to fight it.....Gun control will be Hillary's Obamacare.....The Forefathers knew a thing or two about what they were talking about having lived under a tyrannical government.......My signature line from James Madison explains it pretty well I think.....

I guess I should give Ryan a chance but when he gave the Dems everything they wanted in the budget bill it just rubbed me wrong. Patience may be a virtue but unfortunately I never have had much patience with things that I thought mattered (you can ask my wife about that for sure.) I guess it came from managing network operations too long. I left that job 21 months ago now for a more relaxed position. Wife said I'm a new person now in a good way. When folks came to work for me they may have thought I was a jerk dictator at first but after they realized why I expected high performance and that I had their back we could enjoy coffee together. They also became the best around at their jobs and no one questioned us.

At your request Ryan gets one more chance to make a stand and statement. Not just him but all the Republicans. The Republicans are known to screw things up too but they are the best we've got. The voters need to hold all of them accountable for our future.

To close on a positive note: Whatever it takes, BEAT HILLARY.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Not only are they do they have the assault weapons ban written up, but the Attorney General is trying to say that anyone that is critical of the Government is a potential Domestic Terrorist. So they are attacking the 1st amendment too. Things are getting out of hand in D.C. Criticize the government publicly and lose your right to buy a gun.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...iscation-plan/

Also some people with military contacts are saying it's time to get your bug out kit ready, and prepare for civil war. The military is training for civil uprising and gun confiscation NOW. Things could move fairly quickly since it's Obama's last year in office, hopefully. If things get out of hand he could declare a State of Emergancy and call off elections. He won't declare Martial Law, as that would put the Military in Charge, and he doesn't want that. This has all been planned out by the Puppet Master Globalist Illuminati New World Order Super Rich Elite.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I guess I should give Ryan a chance but when he gave the Dems everything they wanted in the budget bill it just rubbed me wrong. Patience may be a virtue but unfortunately I never have had much patience with things that I thought mattered (you can ask my wife about that for sure.) I guess it came from managing network operations too long. I left that job 21 months ago now for a more relaxed position. Wife said I'm a new person now in a good way. When folks came to work for me they may have thought I was a jerk dictator at first but after they realized why I expected high performance and that I had their back we could enjoy coffee together. They also became the best around at their jobs and no one questioned us.

At your request Ryan gets one more chance to make a stand and statement. Not just him but all the Republicans. The Republicans are known to screw things up too but they are the best we've got. The voters need to hold all of them accountable for our future.

To close on a positive note: Whatever it takes, BEAT HILLARY.
    Once the republicans control all three branches of government change will come more rapidly. You will see democrats congressmen who value their jobs moving to the right. You'll also be seeing a lot of the old guard leftists retiring. Enjoy the ride.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    Not only are they do they have the assault weapons ban written up, but the Attorney General is trying to say that anyone that is critical of the Government is a potential Domestic Terrorist. So they are attacking the 1st amendment too. Things are getting out of hand in D.C. Criticize the government publicly and lose your right to buy a gun.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...iscation-plan/

Also some people with military contacts are saying it's time to get your bug out kit ready, and prepare for civil war. The military is training for civil uprising and gun confiscation NOW. Things could move fairly quickly since it's Obama's last year in office, hopefully. If things get out of hand he could declare a State of Emergancy and call off elections. He won't declare Martial Law, as that would put the Military in Charge, and he doesn't want that. This has all been planned out by the Puppet Master Globalist Illuminati New World Order Super Rich Elite.
    Tman, I'll have you know that I'm a member of the Illuminati and I can assure you that we have no such plans. We're just a fun loving group that loves to Paaaarty.
    Last edited by muggsy; 12-29-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

All these Law changes while Obama is letting 100,000 possible enemy combatants migrate into the country. Go figure!!!!