Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition to call for a Convention of the States

George Soros has manipulated lots of things to get where he is. Anything he is involved in is bad news.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I never met any satan worshipers in the Masons, but I never got beyond 32nd degree. Albert Pike, seems to have been a Luciferian, from his writings in Morals and Dogma. I think maybe the levels 33 and beyond might be. Albert Pike wrote about how great Lucifer was for being the "light" bearer, the one who brought us knowledge. I have no idea what goes on at the top levels. They may be Luciferians, but I cant say for sure. I just didn't want to be associated with them anymore after seeing some stuff that went on at their stag parties in the Shrine. I think they are like the Catholic Church. The normal members have no idea what goes on in the Vatican. And 32 degree and below masons have no idea what goes on above them. It's kept secret.
    For those that don't know, Albert Pike was a Civil War general, and was considered to be somewhat of a genius. He wrote a plan for three world wars that would bring world domination to the Illuminati. The first two World War I and II went down almost exactly how he described them, probably since it was Illuminati members that instigated these wars, and manipulated the USA into getting in them. His plan for the WWIII was that it would start in the Middle East, and be Islam vs the rest of the world, and we see how that is taking shape. Albert Pike was the Supreme Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite Masons, You have the 3 basic levels of Masons, Entered Apprentice, Fellow of the Craft, and Master Mason. Then you can go through the Scottish or York Rite and go up to the 32nd degree, which they say is more of a sideways move as a 3rd degree Master Mason is on the same level as a 32 degree. Then they start with the "Honorary Degrees" There are quite a few 33rd degree masons, those that have done a lot of things for Masonry. Supposedly that is the highest you can go, but I've heard that there are degrees up into the 70's. That is where you find the ones involved with the Illuminati and Luciferianism. Satan worship is something different from Lucifer worship. And there is no Satan worship I ever heard of. Shriners are 32 degree masons, that join the Shrine, which is mostly a social club, with a lot of drinking and partying, and a lot of different clubs you can get into. I was in the Shooting club, The Provost Guard, and was Marshal of it one year. They are one of the tamer clubs, since drinking and shooting don't mix, although they do pop open the beers after the guns are put away. Most of the other clubs are parade clubs, some have miniature vehicles, some drive Harleys, some are bands. They operate several Childrens hospitals, for crippled kids, where they try to fix them so they can at least walk, and some Hospitals for burned children, where they take care of severely burn Children. They provide all their care, and transportation to and from the hospitals for free. This is gives them good publicity, and brings in a lot of money through donations and fund raisers. It also provides good cover for whatever is going on in those upper levels. Masonry is not a Christian organization, their god is the "Grand Architect of the Universe" and Masonry is open to men of all faiths, as long as they believe in a god. You can have Jews sitting next to a Muslims, with no problems in a lodge meeting. At one time they actually killed people for revealing the secrets of the Lodge, One such murder caused an Anti-Masonic movement back in the later 1800's that lasted a couple decades, but now you can go to any large public library, and read about all the rituals and the very bloody oaths you take as you advance through the degrees. The things I've said here doesn't violate any of the oaths I have taken. I have a DJ setup, and was asked to DJ some of the parties, and some of the things that went on, caused me to not want to be associated with them any longer. It offended my Christianity to take part in these things.
    Last edited by TheTman; 12-31-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.