Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First experience with a Kahr CM9

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy115 View Post
    Search Lakeline LLC and check out their metal Kahr mag followers. I have one in each of my four mags for my CM9. I can sling shot a round into the chamber now easily on all of them. I believe the owner of the company is a member on here but I don't know for sure. Good luck!
    Thanks for the lakeline LLC info.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

We should have the .40s and .45s soon. Hopefully they are on my desk when I get back from SHOT.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

I just ordered a metal follower from Lakeline LLC. Looks like a good product. I love my Kahr and know that this will be a great addition to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarold View Post
    I just ordered a metal follower from Lakeline LLC. Looks like a good product. I love my Kahr and know that this will be a great addition to it.
    Thank you sir! I found the status on the .40 and .45 followers today. The anodizer dropped the parts and messed up some of them. They sat on a desk until calls started coming in. They should have them coated in a couple of days, the bad ones will get sorted out, and I should be in business the end of the week or 1st part of next week. It would have been nice not to have the delay. We'll just make more as we need them, and supposedly still most of the order are still good.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy115 View Post
    Search Lakeline LLC and check out their metal Kahr mag followers. I have one in each of my four mags for my CM9. I can sling shot a round into the chamber now easily on all of them. I believe the owner of the company is a member on here but I don't know for sure. Good luck!
    I am having an issue with bullets falling out of my spare mag when it is in my belt holder. Will this help stop them from falling out?