CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PJ Holster

Default PJ Holster

I just received returned mail originally mailed to PJ Giannual, pob 1766/ Bradenton, FLA. The envelope was flagged as being Unclamed and Return(ed) to Sender.

The envelope, originally sent Certified was returned to me unopened and Unclamed with the USPS MO payment for the ordered holster still sealed in the envelope.

There was no loss of funds by me and another holster can be found easily enough.

PauI's IWB is a good match for me and my 9s.

Is anyone aware of any problems at PJ?

no i haven't but i never mailed anything to him down in Florida as his shop from what I understood is in PA. I emailed him earlier this week to have warranty work done to one of his holsters he made over 4 years ago and he gave me the same address that you mention. I'd send him an email pjholster@gmail.com
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

I did that. Paul now gets snail mail in the Fla address.

What did he say in response?

No idea as to the thought processes of the USPS employees. Having immunity from, and lack of, oversight doesn't lead to a productive work force.

No clue as to 'why', but Paul has ironed out the wrinkles and all is well.

Great usps has caused my blood pressure to rise more than a few times over the last few years. I have shipped a slide for work to the Carolinas for sights to be installed and it took an extra 2 days and a phone call to find my slide on the way back to me.

I apologize for not visiting the forum in a while. I'm currently located in Bradenton Florida. I've been working hard to eliminate my backlog and have been successful. I am now shipping all of my custom holsters in under 1 week.

99% of my holsters are delivered without a problem by the USPS. I never figured out what they did with Saltydog's, but I took care of it.

Thanks,
    Paul
    PJ Holster

I've ordered two PJ Holsters recently and received them really fast. Quality is as good as ever too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago the company that I work for mailed a check to me that never arrived. It went back to th sender marked "Return to sender, attempted - not known, unable to forward."

The company then put it in another envelope and addressed it identically. This time it was delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydog452 View Post
    No idea as to the thought processes of the USPS employees. Having immunity from, and lack of, oversight doesn't lead to a productive work force.

No clue as to 'why', but Paul has ironed out the wrinkles and all is well.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan