Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: Difference between a KT9 and a T9 ??

Default Difference between a KT9 and a T9 ??

I've been looking for a T9 (unsuccessfully), and note that one dealer has a KT9. I am unable to ascertain what the differences between these 2 models are??? Can anyone help me understand the differences between the 2 models? I don't even find it (the KT9) on Kahr's site.
    Thanks in advance for any guidance!
    Wes

I never heard of a KT myself. There's K and MK and T and TP basically a polymer frame T.

You sure you got your letters right.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Difference between a KT9 and a T9 ??
    Same pistol... 4" barrel on a longer 8 round mag length grip. Most people just call it a T9 and leave off the K. Kahr calls it a KT9093

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Thanks for the responses... found one online, and have placed it on order. Just wanted to be sure of what I was ordering!
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by MarTay6 View Post
    Thanks for the responses... found one online, and have placed it on order. Just wanted to be sure of what I was ordering!
    Wes
    I'm jealous. They are beautiful.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

I ended up selling my T9, and now I want a K9! I have a CW9 and love it, but I just can't get enough steel frame pistols. The funds from the T9 ended up going to a Compact Commander 1911, almost wishing I would have picked up the used K9 at the last gun show I went to. Next time...
    “More evil gets done in the name of righteousness than any other way.” - Glen Cook
    "Every person is the center of their own universe" - My dad
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

There are a few T9/KT9093's on Gunbroker right now.... I finally found/snagged one from Impact.
    Wes

Received my T9 late last week, and I must say- it is all that- and more!! Love it... the size, the fit, the feel- the trigger- I was a bit concerned about the comments about the long trigger pull- but it is so smooth and revolverr-like- I love it. Can't wait to get out and put some rounds through it!
    Wes

Sure is a beautiful gun!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman