CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruz sides with Law Enforcement on Oregon Standoff

Default Cruz sides with Law Enforcement on Oregon Standoff

Those ranchers never hurt anyone or damaged any property. The only threat they made was to defend themselves if attacked. Meanwhile the BLM is burning people's homes, burning cattle alive, and doing whatever they want. Much of this is caused over mining rights to the minerals including Uranium that lies underground on the Ranches. Hillary signed the mining rights over to a company Canadian One, that is owned by Russians. Of course she got a hefty kickback to her campaign fund for doing that.
    Meanwhile, we let looters and rioters destroy millions of dollars worth of property, steal all they can grab, and injure who knows how many, over the death of a couple of criminals. The ranchers might have gone about it the wrong way, they probably should have set up camp on someone's private property, but I don't think that means you have to murder one of them while en route to a town meeting.
    I don't know what you all think of the Ranchers protest in Oregon, but I would say that the BLM is acting in a very over reaching manner.
    And it's all about money, with Hillary getting a big cut of it. As long as they were not a threat to anyone, I don't see the need to gun them down. The FBI had snipers in the woods around the roadblock, and there were and estimated 120 bullet holes in the vehicle. Those that survived were pretty lucky. The biggest mistake the Ranchers made is not having the support of the Ranchers they went to protest for, who really got screwed over by the feds, and not having the support of the townspeople. Plus you had MSM making them out as Heavily Armed Violent Domestic Terrorists. I wonder how it would have went down had they been black? Probably had everything they wanted handed to them on a silver platter. Now the BLM is pulling the same crap on a rancher in Texas, that has owned his ranch for over 70 years, and the BLM now comes in and tells him THEY own his property now. Is this the America that we want? I think Cruz just lost quite a few patriot supporters and those that are sick and tired of Government abuses. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz...ors-in-oregon/
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I would go with what a majority of the locals think - not the media, feds or whomever.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

First of all, I thought some of you might be interested in what Cliven Bundy had to say about the Oregon situation, he has some interesting thoughts on the overall matter, LaVoy Finicum, and how things went down. What he says about Finicum's killing really makes a point. It's only 5 minutes or so.
    http://naughtybeyotch.com/cliven-bun...st-see-video/#

Armybrat, The majority of the locals, were townspeople, and not having their land stolen by the BLM. That's one reason why there was little support. People just aren't likely to get concerned about things that don't involve them. And then when the press turns the protesters into Heavily Armed Violent Domestic Terrorists, that isn't going to improve your opinion of them much. And I think the ranchers involved, the Hammonds, just wanted to get things over with, or perhaps work through the courts, which is probably going to prove useless. If they would have asked for help, then several Militias would have been there, but since they didn't then few showed up. I wish the Bundy's would have done things differently, but that's besides the point now. If the BLM had tried to move the people out of the town, to get at the resources under the town, then they would have switched sides in a New York Minute. The BLM is too smart to do something like that, they want to do things on a smaller scale where they can dictate the narrative. They only want to bully a few families at a time. It's a lot like the BLM screwing the Native Americans over, and most people are like "well there just Indians, who cares?" Or this guy the BLM is screwing over in Texas, it's just one guy (for now), so who cares. No matter that he's had a deed and been paying property taxes on it for 70 years, the BLM just waltzes in and says that was all a mistake and he should never have been given the deed to that land, and that they now own it. Shouldn't there be at least some kind of court proceedings or something?
    I wonder what's underneath that ranch that the BLM wants?
    It seems to me that it should be between the ranchers and the States, Why and how is the BLM getting into it? Especially the Texas deal. How is it the Feds own about 75% of the land in the west? Constitutionally they are allowed to own the District of Columbia and enough room for military installations as needed.
    It shouldn't be about who cares, it should be about whether it's right or wrong, constitutional or not, and legal or not.

Hillary Clinton made a deal with a company called (I think) Canadian One which is owned by Russia, to mine the land up in that area which happens to contain quite a bit of uranium.
    Is it not High Treason to provide Russia with uranium they can use to build nuclear warheads with, to rain destruction down on us?
    And to make a tidy profit from the deal, while being Secretary of State, by getting kickback funds into her Clinton foundation, or Campaign Contributions, wherever they are going. If into her campaign funds, I thought that it was illegal for foreigners to contribute to them. And even if it's going to the Clinton Foundation, she's using that money for her campaign, so it shouldn't make any difference.
    It seems like there are a couple of shady things here, using her post to enrich herself, and the Treason. Maybe using your post to enrich yourself isn't illegal, seems like most of congress does it.

The Texas deal, is close enough, that if he calls for patriot help, Some folks from my area may show up to stand with him. I have some acreage with a creek running through it. Is the BLM or EPA going to show up some day and tell me I don't own my land anymore because a federally protected water way runs through it? And that I'm unable to manage it according to their standards? Which would most likely be set impossibly high. The more the feds get away with, the more they are going to abuse their power. Obama is just itching for an armed insurrection so he can declare a State of Emergency, and call off elections, and become dictator.

I've heard some good news lately from sources several steps up from the tin hat folks, internet news personalities, and not just Alex Jones, that the military is about ready to knock the clown off his high horse and remove him from office since congress won't impeach him, before he can commit more Treasonous acts, and do too much more damage to this country. The military group is a lot like that group anonymous, no one knows who is in charge of it, or more than a few other individuals involved in it, so no one has too much information they can tell if they get detained. Somehow they know they have quite a few members. The military would have intervened during Benghazi, but they felt like the didn't have enough public support. Now they feel that they have the support. I think if the military doesn't act, the civilians will reach a point that they feel they need too. No matter what crap MSM feeds us. Several of the Internet news sites are saying we could have and American Spring here, much like the Arab Spring happened across North Africa and some Arab States in the last couple of years.
    I'd much rather see the military take action, than see all the pain and suffering a civil insurrection would cause.

One of them said that a majority of states have also removed themselves from the "Corporation" of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALL CAPS). They are still part of the United States, but not part of the Corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The is a Corporation that is The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and there is the physical country, that are legally two different entities. We have the exact same thing as individuals. There is a Legal Entity part of us, that is more or less a corporation, that must be addressed in all Capital letters, that the United States can borrow money against and use just like any other asset, and there is the part of you that is "The Living Man" or the physical you that is addressed in mixed case letters. I think Knkali posted a video once where the defendant stated he was so and so "The Living Man", indicating he was appearing as himself, not his legal corporation
    If you take time to notice, you will see any legal notice to you or Government correspondence comes addressed with your name in ALL CAPS. The name on your drivers license is in ALL CAPS, your names on your marriage license should be in ALL CAPS, the name on your CC permit is in ALL CAPS. Correspondence from the IRS is in ALL CAPS. You Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, and other legal correspondence comes with your name in ALL CAPS. Kind of strange to know that there are 2 of you, the Legal, corporate YOU and the physical You. I guess it's the same way with the States. They are both a LEGAL CORPORATION, and a physical entity. I guess dissolving ties with the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is not the same as succession, more like selling your stock and leaving a corporation, I'm not sure exactly what it accomplishes, but it must do something if the states are doing it. For some reason it's being done pretty hush-hush. Hopefully it gives the UNITED STATES less legal authority to grab land from them and to abuse federal power in those states that have done it. John Quaid, a good friend of Clint Eastwood, that appeared in several of his movies has several films on YouTube that explain some of this much better than I can. He was the leader of the comancheros in Josey Wales, and the head biker in Every Which Way But Loose. If you wish to find out more about the 2 you's. ( No Jocko, I didn't say 2 ewes). You can search for him on YouTube. Sorry for the book. AGAIN.
    Tom
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Here is a writeup, on the trickery that has been played with the forming of the United States as a Corporation, Wars, the Federal Reserve, the crap with you being a Corporation, and some other stuff. I guess you are supposed to spread this around, and mail it to politicians and stuff. I got some of the stuff wrong about the United States Corporate Stuff, this straightens that out. It's an interesting read just to see how badly our government has messed us over through the years, especially during and after the War of Northern Aggression.

http://www.pccomps.com/graphics/public-order-2.pdf

What they want you to do with it is explained here:

http://scannedretina.com/2015/04/04/...an-inhabitant/
    Tom
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    Here is a writeup, on the trickery that has been played with the forming of the United States as a Corporation, Wars, the Federal Reserve, the crap with you being a Corporation, and some other stuff. I guess you are supposed to spread this around, and mail it to politicians and stuff. I got some of the stuff wrong about the United States Corporate Stuff, this straightens that out. It's an interesting read just to see how badly our government has messed us over through the years, especially during and after the War of Northern Aggression.

http://www.pccomps.com/graphics/public-order-2.pdf

What they want you to do with it is explained here:

http://scannedretina.com/2015/04/04/...an-inhabitant/
    Which has precisely ZERO to do with the justified shooting of what was perceived at the time as a deadly threat. I have scrutinized ALL the video of the shooting and it was a justified shoot. IMHO
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

There are two ways to solve a problem. The right way and the wrong way. Taking over a government facility with heavily armed men is the wrong way. Reaching for a gun when you are pulled over by the police is the wrong way. I'd be willing to bet that the gentleman who reached for a gun upon being stopped by authorities never does it again. I side with Cruz and the cops.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    There are two ways to solve a problem. The right way and the wrong way. Taking over a government facility with heavily armed men is the wrong way. Reaching for a gun when you are pulled over by the police is the wrong way. I'd be willing to bet that the gentleman who reached for a gun upon being stopped by authorities never does it again. I side with Cruz and the cops.
    Agreed.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

This was never going to end well from the start....
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I agree they made some mistakes, like taking over a federal building. But when the BLM pushes you into a corner, you may not always make the right decisions. When the BLM is forcing people off their land, so Russians can mine the uranium and give Hillary a kickback, something isn't right. So how do you go about protesting something like that. Letters to the legislature are not going to help. The BLM put ranchers in jail for 5 years for burning public land supposedly to cover up poaching, which sounds like a crock, and then they turn around and burn ranchers homes and living cattle. I wish they would have went home when the Hammonds said they didn't want their help, but they were trying to right some wrongs.
    I do know this is causing a lot of outrage among patriot groups. The Occupy movement did a lot more damage to property, interfered with people trying to get to work, and no one was shot. Women were raped in their camps they set up, but nothing was done about it. They exhibited much more lawlessness than the Bundy Militia, yet no one was shot.

Muggsy, what makes you think he reached for a gun when he was stopped? That with that many agents involved that would not have been very wise. He got out of the truck with his hands in the air, no gun was visible. You sound like the libtards that have bought into the MSM story about the Violent Heavily Armed Domestic Terrorists on the Rampage. They Harmed no one, and Damaged no property. All they wanted to do was get the BLM to stop abusing their power. And rightfully so. Do we want Russian mining uranium to build more nuclear warheads to bomb us with? This was a treasonous act negotiated by Hillary, with kickbacks from Russia going to her foundation or campaign funds. That should be enough to anger any REAL American right there.

LZ the other stuff I posted was just an off shoot of some of the things I talked about earlier, it didn't have anything to do with the Oregon shooting, but does show a pattern of Federal abuses starting during the War of Northern Aggression. My point being, how long do we stand for these abuses?

LZ how can you tell from that crappy video from a helicopter whether the shooting was justified? There was no sound, you can't tell what was said, and how Finicum reacted to any orders that were given to him. Other forensic experts have said there wasn't enough there to really make a decision one way or another, but they weren't law enforcement, and looking through law enforcement eyes.
    Witnesses says his hands were in the air, and they shot him in the face, but he did say if you need to shoot someone shoot me, and not the women.
    I bet if they were black that they would have gotten most the things they asked for. Of course you are going to side with law enforcement since you are one of them.

I hope you are both happy, now the BLM is really going to abuse it's power. And really mess over the Ranchers to get at the minerals underground. FOR RUSSIA'S BENEFIT. Hillary should be hung for treason over this. And the BLM should be broken up. They've been messing over the Native Americans for years, and then started in on the ranchers but no one cares because they are Indians. I think they shot Finicum and tried to kill the others as payback for the Nevada standoff.
    Tom
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

Another layer of tinfoil please!