Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TP45 prices

Default TP45 prices

I just put a TP45 on layaway at Bud's. for $340. I think that this is an excellent deal but I wonder why the price is so low. I looked around and I see the prices are down across the board on the TP series. Is this because of the popularity of the CW and CT series?

It's not easy to find holsters either.......................

I too was unable to resist a TP45 from Buds at that price. I should have it at my FFL tomorrow or Saturday for pickup. I think they may be clearing inventory just to make room for gen 2, but who really knows except Kahr and the dealers. For me, I love my EDC PM9 and we have a K9 from the NYPD buyout years back.

Premium series, 7+1 45 auto, 3 mags, I like

It is true that holster availability is limited but it is not impossible. Once broken in and proven, I will consider if I can actually carry it before ordering a good quality holster for when 9 mil seems too skinny ;
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

This gun will probably see home defense duty. I still have some holsters from my CW45 that might fit with some adjustment.

Is that not A quote from Adam, on Mythbusters? I love it!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

They have 'em priced LESS than the CT45... I thought it was a misprint!

Quote Originally Posted by Bills1873 View Post
    Is that not A quote from Adam, on Mythbusters? I love it!
    Yes it is, good catch

Somewhat on-topic, sorta:
    I have seen TP45 holster recommendations for Garrett silent thunder, and there are a few other well regarded gun leather makers who list TP45. IHL, Mitch Rosen@Kahrshop, Mernickle. I have had great satisfaction from MR express line and would expect similar quality from other top makers. Still i have to wait to pick up my TP45 before ordering anything, cause I can only guesstimate how it will fit and work for me.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

Probably old stock they simple moving along at lower prices . I saw that priced low a week or two back . To bad I have a ct45 or would have bought it . Smooth shooting 45's for sure and handle hot loads well . The tp45 fits holsters made for m&p and sig p320 . TP/ct45 measure 1.01" across the slide , m&p 1.10 and p320 is 1.6 . If the holster has tension adjustment like some of comp-tac or garrett there good to go . At least they fit ours and more are covering the CT/TP45 . Might have to straighten up a rolled under bottom edge on some compact holsters .

Good buy Franco , That's what my CT45 cost locally .

I carry my TP45 in Crossbreed holsters originally made for my K9. They told me the newer holsters are a bit tighter so might require adjustment to fit the 45, but not too much. I highly recommend them: www.crossbreedholsters.com.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Thanks for the holster recommendations guys. I'm really looking forward to getting this one out of jail. I had to sell a couple of Kahrs (along with some other guns) during a financial crunch a couple of years ago. The CT380 is next on my list.