Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: K9 Black

Default K9 Black

I posted recently on the MK forum: fairly new MK owner (my 1st Kahr). I like the MK enough that I'm considering another Kahr - the K9 and I prefer the black version with night sights. I was just wondering how durable that black stainless finish is? Anyone have any experience with it or any thoughts?

I guess the black stainless K9s are hard to come by. I didn't find any available (new) at any retailer that I have easy access to. So I pulled the trigger on the regular stainless with night sights. Field stripped and cleaned it today. Hope to shoot it tomorrow and start the break-in. Feels great in the hand. I like the stock grips better than the stock grips that came with my MK9. So may not change these as I did on the MK. I'm now a 2 Kahr owner.

Thumbs up

enjoy!
    ​O|||||||O

Put 125 rounds through the new K9. Very smooth trigger. Flawless operation. Grips much better than the MK9 stock grips.

50 rounds 115 gr Win WB, 25 115 gr American Gunner and 25 Hornady Lite (90 gr I think). I was surprised the underpowered Hornady cycled perfectly (my carry ammo for the MK9). No failures whatsoever with this first 125 rounds.

That's the way mine was and is flawless

Gary