Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michiganders

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Did you get oars with those Marquis?????????????????????????
    Nope, just a big V-8 motor. You could put four golf bags or two Ohio whitetail deer in the trunk. Been there done that. When I pull my Robalo R180 the Marq doesn't even know it's back there. Does it at at highway speeds without breathing hard. Room enough for six and rides like a Lincoln. Sweeeet!
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Four golf bags and two deer. I can just imagine what the cop would say when you opened it up...
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I didn't have the money for those expensive Ford's, but did own a 65 Galaxie, a 68 Fairlane, and a 71 LTD...........................the bench seat in the Galaxie went back so far, that it touched the back seat.............great drive in car.

I've seen lots of Hiliary ads and Bernie ads, lots of Trump ads, several Kasich ads, a few Rubio ads and almost no Cruz ads. i guess he's given up on MI

Don't count Cruz out ! Another vote here

Kiss, kiss. I love you derek.quinn.102. Now go convince yer wife.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

It's about JOBS. It's not about who's more "Conservative" or "Liberal", it's not about who's more Christian (or any other religion), it's not about who was born where, it's not about immigrants, it's not about fences, it's about JOBS! I voted for the only candidate who talked seriously about jobs and economic growth. America needs more tax payers, not more taxes. Rant over.

America also needs more people worth hiring. Fix education, encourage capitalism, and the rest takes care of itself.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    It's about JOBS. It's not about who's more "Conservative" or "Liberal", it's not about who's more Christian (or any other religion), it's not about who was born where, it's not about immigrants, it's not about fences, it's about JOBS! I voted for the only candidate who talked seriously about jobs and economic growth. America needs more tax payers, not more taxes. Rant over.
    Government doesn't create jobs except in government, something that we need less of not more. It's the governments job to create a business environment that conducive to the private sector creating jobs. Lower taxes, less regulation. Both Kennedy and Reagan had the formula. A rising tide floats all boats and trickle down economics works. My advice to people who need a job is to get off your dead behind and find one or start a business of your own.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I've already cast my ballot in Florida for Trump. Don't bother telling me how to vote.