Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Florida has closed primaries and Trump won.
    Big deal. One exception. In Florida you can change your party affiliation up to 29 days before the primary and change back again up to 29 days before the general election. Can you say Operation Chaos?

http://dos.myflorida.com/elections/f...r-information/
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

You're attempting to prove that Trump's support is coming from America-hating liberal Democrats. Got evidence? Every source I've read or heard says Trump's support is coming from ordinary working Americans who put country over party. The more the USS Trump steams onward, the more his detractors sound like Captain Queeg.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Trump names some advisers. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...shington-post/

Are they America-hating Marxists and Muslim Brotherhood plants? Not that I can tell.

I'll admit Walid Phares is good. Not familiar with the others.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

all I can say for sure, trump himself bragged that some 20k democrats pushed the button for him ..... in one state.

I'm just not sure about begging currently disenfranchised democrats to join what I thought was to be a conservative revival movement. It's kinda like having big city out of state-ers move into your Southern rural neighborhood and attempt to change everything for them to feel more like what they left behind. All I have to do is visit Austin to see the decrepit decline.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

I generally would agree 100% but now I don't care how he does it, cheat, lie, promise the freaking moon but beat the witch and the commy, whatever it takes.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You have to ask yourself who benefits from Trump wining the nomination. I contend that the GOP elite does. Trump is a deal maker that the party elite can bargain with. Cruz certainly isn't a deal maker. He has proven that many times over. He says what he's going to do and does it. Trump is malleable. Trump is subject to changing his position after seeing which way the wind blows. He says what the people want to hear and then does what pleases and profits him. His followers are being played for suckers, just like Obama played his followers for suckers. No wall will be built. Very few illegals will be deported and none without due process. Their cases will be argued in the courts for years. The only way that Trump can bring manufacturing jobs back is to make the business environment more palatable here in the U.S. Most manufacturing jobs were lost to automation and robotics. He won't do it by starting a trade war or with embargoes and tariffs. Ford and GM aren't going to abandon billion dollar plants overseas without compensation. If Trump is elected his supporters are going to suffer a rude awakening within two years of his swearing in and the will be far from the first people to be screwed by this conman.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

For the sake of debate:
    Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    You have to ask yourself who benefits from Trump wining the nomination. I contend that the GOP elite does. The elite always benefit from whomever. Trump is a deal maker that the party elite can bargain with. Cruz certainly isn't a deal maker.That is precisely why some don't want Cruz--more deadlock. He has proven that many times over. He says what he's going to do and does it. Trump is malleable. Trump is subject to changing his position after seeing which way the wind blows. Trump calls that flexibility He says what the people want to hear and then does what pleases and profits him.They seemingly all do. His followers are being played for suckers, just like Obama played his followers for suckers. There are many who feel that Obama was and is great. They just don't hang out on gun forums nor part of your social circle. No wall will be built. Very few illegals will be deported and none without due process. Doesn't this play for all POTUS? Its called "process" or checks and balances so we do not have a dictator. Their cases will be argued in the courts for years. The only way that Trump can bring manufacturing jobs back is to make the business environment more palatable here in the U.S. Most manufacturing jobs were lost to automation and robotics. He won't do it by starting a trade war or with embargoes and tariffs. Ford and GM aren't going to abandon billion dollar plants overseas without compensation.What about corp tax reform? If Trump is elected his supporters are going to suffer a rude awakening within two years of his swearing in and the will be far from the first people to be screwed by this conman. Perhaps a revamping of the GOP if elected?
    I am the Living Man

Arizona is closed. Watch for the results of that tomorrow.

Getting hung up on whether a candidate is conservative is missing the point.

Our enemy isn't simply liberalism, it's the globalist America-hating elite establishment that seeks to rule us. They want to destroy conservatives and liberals alike. They don't give a crap. They're like ISIS in that respect, they just want power, period. This is why I said not to get hung up on "issues," because that's their honey trap. Issues are the Titanic's deck chairs, we have much more important things to worry about, like beating the witch and the commie, whatever it takes!