Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I must buy a CW9!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I must buy a CW9!

The only Kahr I've ever shot is my CW380. I bought it for its size, the ability to conceal it and carry it most anywhere. My hands are way too big for it though. I can shoot it pretty well but it is awkward to get a good hold on it. I prefer the grip of a full sized Sig Sauer or CZ, I have both. Since I like the Kahr trigger so much I've always wanted to try a larger one. The K9 is what I wanted but balked at the price. The range I go to had a CW9 in stock this morning. Still a bit small but I could get a good grip on it. The sights and trigger pull were perfect. I really don't need another gun, (4 9mm, 1 .45 and 1 .380) but I will have one soon.

Just 6? You need to get busy. If you really want a K9, a used one can be very reasonable. There have been several for sale here. But a CW9 will be a little lighter on your belt as well as your wallet. Happy hunting!
    ​O|||||||O

While I don't own a CW9, I do the CM9 & CW380. Both are great values and solid shooters.

The CW9 was a great business decision for Kahr. Same as the others at half the price!

I have both the CW380 and CW9. I love them both but carry the CW9 every day.
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

I went back and forth between the CW9 and CW45 and wound up going with the CW45. I't slightly larger than the CW9 but barely. I've since picked up a CT380 for the larger grip size than the CW380. Both are a pleasure to shoot and the CT380 just disappears into the waistband even with shorts and a T-shirt.

My first Kahr was a CW45 a couple of years ago. It has proven to be a stellar firearm in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by z8894 View Post
    ... I really don't need another gun, (4 9mm, 1 .45 and 1 .380) but I will have one soon.
    It isn't a matter of "need". It is a matter of "want".

I really like the CW40... I even used it at a local club IDPA match a few times... https://youtu.be/EPHTjlRDibg

Im brand new to kahr, just picked up my cw9 for ccw and shot it for the first time easter sunday.
    Gotta say its an awesome little gun, put about 70 rounds through it, not one single malfunction pretty accurate as well, but i gotta get warmed up to that trigger im used to my ruger sr9 and sr9c with a reset.
    If the full size kahr were available in commifornia id get one of them too because i like the little guy soo much, cant wait to get it fully broken in and start carryin it!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk