Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello and welcome to all veterans and service members!

Default Hello and welcome to all veterans and service members!

I just noticed that there had been no activity here since last July.

I'm on Facebook a lot and show support for our military and veterans... and I've very outspoken on our Rights, especially the one that defends the others... our Constitutionally-protected Right to keep and bear arms in defense of ourselves, our family and friends, and our property... and, even more importantly, protect The People against a tyrannical government, since there are a lot of people in the "political class" who would like to disarm us so they can prevent any dissidence as they take more and more of OUR hard-earned money and property for their own gain. Getting too political, I know.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out this forum and welcome participation!

Wynn
    Last edited by wyntrout; 05-26-2016 at 06:58 PM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Thanks to everyone who has risked their all for our freedoms. Bless you.
    ​O|||||||O

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and didn't even realize we had a military forum! Guess I need to start looking through the forums rather than always just looking at new posts.

I've run into a bunch of old acquaintances on Facebook in the various Groups for various interests and military experiences. I've also made contact with a bunch of people that I haven't seen since high school... almost 52 years ago. It gives me something to do... other than the chores and honey-do's I should be doing, or worse, should have done... years ago!

Then there's online shopping... or Kahrtalk... or Glocktalk... lots of distractions!

Wynn
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has risked their all for our freedoms. Bless you.
    thank you for the thank you from a disabled Viet Nam vet. U.S. Army 1965- 1968

Yes, thank you to all the men and women who have served our country and helped to keep us free.

My wife Desiree and I served. Here's a picture of me re-enlisting her at Loring AFB, Maine, circa 1988... SAC! B-52G's.

She joined me there almost a year after we were married. We met in the Command Post at Zweibrücken AB, West Germany in 1983, and married March 1986 after my return to the States. I dragged her into SAC. She worked in the Command Post and briefed aircrews, including me!

I want to thank all of those who served... past, present , and future. Many made far greater sacrifices than I did.

Wynn

USAF 1964-1968 enlisted... USAF Security Service
    and 1972-1988 Commissioned... SAC, USAFE CP, and SAC again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thomas Jefferson said

and

USAF 2000-2004 here. I was in Fire Protection Structural and Airport Firefighter. I also specialized in rope rescues and shuttle egress as well as AF1/Night Watch. It was a great learning experience. Thank you who served past and present

I'll see if I can dig up some old pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CW9 1000 rounds * CW380 950 rounds
    www.jdlautodesign.com

Great photo Wynn, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Thank you both for your service.

Likewise, landman, RolandD, Ronnie3_J, Thank You for your service.

Respectfully,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Thanks to you, too, Greg. Semper Fi, my friend!

Thomas Jefferson said

and