Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump's Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    If hillary wins just watch what position she gets. Isn't she ghe one with a brother in the Muslim brotherhood?

Hey, she might be Hillary 's VP?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yes, Huma is the Muslim Brotherhood liaison.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Hillary isn't going to be president.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I'll bet that most of you would be singing another tune if someone had man handled your wife and grabbed her hard enough to leave bruises. I'm sure that this a-hole could have handled the situation with a little more finesse. His original comment was that he never touched her. The video shows that he clearly lied, but you'll ignore the truth, because it doesn't fit your narrative of trump the hero. Why Trump could shoot someone on Time Square and you'd still vote for him. He said so. What a sad lot.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

So you don't believe Cruz had affairs but you believe the touch story? Trump says she grabbed his arm, which the secret service could have used to justify proning and arresting her, but they let that slide. Are you aware that the prosecutor is a big time Democrat operative? Naw, it's never political; Trump is the antichrist.

Trump vs Cruz. Cruz vs Trump. Has anyone done any research into the wives of the candidates. We all know who Melania is. Who is Heidi? I don't mean bashing. I mean really? Seems to me Heidi is very much a liberal. What did you say? We are not electing the wives. Wanna bet? Does your wife have a lot of influence over you? Why is the third man still in this multi million dollar race when he can't possibly win? Who is paying for him. Everyone is so engrossed in the main event they are not paying attention to the side shows. Barnum & Bailey at it's best. I do prefer Cruz but sometimes I wonder why when I look under the rocks.

Mrs. Kasich

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Waldbillig_Kasich

She was an advertising executive. Apparently she wasn't able to sell her husband to the voters.

According to Trump the reporter grabbed his arm pulling on it to get get him to answer a question. Them Trumps campaign manager grabbed the ladies arm to keep her away from him. The video looks like just that to me although the reporter claims that he "almost" threw her to the ground and the next day came up with some pics of bruises on her arm. This whole election on both sides is a circus. And "somehow" the DNC accidentally left Bernie off of the Washington election ballots and say it's too late to add him now. And anyone with a half working brain knows that Hillary is corrupt and should NOT even be running but the brainless masses continue to cheer her on and vote for her. And to think there are still 7 MONTHS before the election