Thread: Undecided

Default Undecided

First he say he will
    and then he won't.
    And then he says he does
    and then he don't.
    He's undecided now,
    so what is he gonna do?

In the last four days Donald Trump has changed his position on abortion four times. He keeps opening his mouth and sticking his foot in it. I never thought that we would see someone make as many gaffs as Joe Biden, but Trump is running a close second. Apparently he hasn't given much thought to the matter. I don't believe that he's given much thought to any of his positions on any of the issues. And this is the man who some say should be leading our country. Wake up America.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    First he say he will
    and then he won't.
    And then he says he does
    and then he don't.
    He's undecided now,
    so what is he gonna do?

In the last four days Donald Trump has changed his position on abortion four times. He keeps opening his mouth and sticking his foot in it. I never thought that we would see someone make as many gaffs as Joe Biden, but Trump is running a close second. Apparently he hasn't given much thought to the matter. I don't believe that he's given much thought to any of his positions on any of the issues. And this is the man who some say should be leading our country. Wake up America.
    Excellent post.
    Last edited by MBSL500; 04-01-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Hi Muggsy,

I agree with what you are saying on principle but it's already too late. If trump isn't the candidate it will be because the republican party decided to replace him with their own guy at the convention. I guarantee that person will not be friends of the gun-owner, won't secure the border and will likely give us 10-30 million new democrats for the next election when he helps give citizenship to the current crop of illegals in the country. I get it, Trump is kind of dirt bag in his personal life and not a social conservative but he isn't alone in the government. The republicans who are useless on securing the border and promote stupid one-sided trade deals are pretty good on social issues. So a president Trump with a republican congress seems like a good balance to me.

We will not have a republican congress if Trump is elected.
    You can bet on it.

Muggsy - Hillary, Biden, and Obama are gaffomatic machines in hyperdrive. Yet it's Trump's gaffes that get news coverage. Ever ask yourself why?

Hillary gets no coverage because she can't speak in public without making Trump look like a saint. Remember when Obama was asked when life begins, and he said that question was above his pay grade? Did you see the pictures on Drudge of Obama at the nuke conference hamming it up and making peace signs like a hippie?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I think Trumps biggest issue is he answers questions most of which have nothing to do with being president too quickly without giving it thought.

He didn't make the money he's made by being stupid. He also didn't accomplish anything by not making it happen also unlike any position in government.

Pro life etc has no place in government, it's not the governments issue to deal with.
    Most of the things that banter about should be handled on a state level.

I'm not 100 % pro Trump, I am 100% anti Hillery or Bernie. One man contrary to what the current poser in chief believes doesn't make it all happen by himself. We need to get some integrity and honesty in the senate and the house to really get to fixing. All of any presidents good ideas can go down like the Hindenburg if the house and the senate don't want it to happen.

That's sadly also why not much gets done.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Dang, how did I find myself in the politics threads again. I'm going outside to play now.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Funny part is, that sign doesn't mean the same thing in other countries. Idiot!! Without Trump there would be little for our fair and balanced news media to cover. Hillary, Biden and Obama? "Nothing to see here folks - move on!".

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye View Post
    Funny part is, that sign doesn't mean the same thing in other countries. Idiot!! Without Trump there would be little for our fair and balanced news media to cover. Hillary, Biden and Obama? "Nothing to see here folks - move on!".
    Hillary not getting coverage?
    Apparenly you haven't been watching THE 24 A DAY...All BENGHAZI, ALL E-MAIL SERVER NETWORK...Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I think Trumps biggest issue is he answers questions most of which have nothing to do with being president too quickly without giving it thought.

He didn't make the money he's made by being stupid. He also didn't accomplish anything by not making it happen also unlike any position in government.

Pro life etc has no place in government, it's not the governments issue to deal with.
    Most of the things that banter about should be handled on a state level.

I'm not 100 % pro Trump, I am 100% anti Hillery or Bernie. One man contrary to what the current poser in chief believes doesn't make it all happen by himself. We need to get some integrity and honesty in the senate and the house to really get to fixing. All of any presidents good ideas can go down like the Hindenburg if the house and the senate don't want it to happen.

That's sadly also why not much gets done.
    Colonel Bawanna for President !!!
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/