Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short barrel Thompson approved?

Posted it in the Thompson forum for those folks who might never venture up in the general forum & vice-versa, if that makes any sense.

Having said that, I would love to use a Thompson on that 17 year old "suspect" who "allegedly" beat the beautiful young U. of Texas freshman coed to death so brutally with a hammer that DNA testing was needed to identify her body.
    1st murder on the 50,000 student UT campus since I watched firsthand Charles Whitman doing his evil work in 1966.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I'm with you on that. We'll start with the extremities so he goes slow. Quick is too good for the piece of excrement.

Actually pretty good thinking on the double post really. I always just use "new post" so I most of the time don't even know what area I'm even in.
    That must be how I end up in the politic threads sometimes. I try to be more careful on that these days.

Too depressing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."