Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do the math ...

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    When Cruz becomes the nominee and the country hears him speak sans lyin' Trump the polls will change and conservatives will turn out in droves.
    If Cruz gets it I fear there aren't enough of us left after the last 8 years to vote for him but I hope Im proved wrong and you are right.

We don't even know that the convention would give it to Cruz of Trump but if they don't we're doomed for sure.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Default For Republicans who live in Indiana: your primary is the whole ball of wax.

Trump is NOT inevitable. He's going to win a lot today, but that doesn't make him the nominee. If Trump wins in Indiana, he'll be nominated on the first ballot. But if Cruz wins in Indiana, and goes on to at least keep it close in California, there will be a second ballot and Cruz has the advantage.
    http://theresurgent.com/cruz-controls-the-delegates/
    Just sayin, if you're in Indiana, don't stay home next Tuesday (May 3). Right now, it looks like Cruz by a whisper
    http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...na-republican/
    but its still a week away and projections are fluid, momentum from tonight might change the picture there.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

I've been watching the Indianapolis 500 since I was about ten years old. In sixty years I can't remember them waving the checkered flag until the winner crossed the finish line. Trump hasn't won a thing until he has officially been named the presidential candidate of the republican party.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

You can read all the polls you want.............................all depends on how the question is asked, and who gets asked............................................. .................
    Last edited by berettabone; 04-27-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    I've been watching the Indianapolis 500 since I was about ten years old. In sixty years I can't remember them waving the checkered flag until the winner crossed the finish line. Trump hasn't won a thing until he has officially been named the presidential candidate of the republican party.
    I call BS!!!!!

Cars wernt invented when you was ten!