Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crying about Colorado

Some people try to bully their way through life. Every time I read something here, I am getting closer to voting for Trump. Keep it up...................................

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Some people try to bully their way through life...
    Thought that was an anti-tRump post till I read the rest. Now I'm confused.
    I guess you must have a primary coming up. Mine is over. Donald won 37% of the vote and got 100% of the delegates, so I guess Cruz should whine about that. Rules are so undemocratic! If, god forbid, Donald is the nominee, I'll vote for him vs HRC, barely. But every time he sends out another bully/whiney tweet I get a little closer to staying home.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

My primary is over...............Cruz took it...................I was talking about previous posts.(ahem).

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Some people try to bully their way through life. Every time I read something here, I am getting closer to voting for Trump. Keep it up...................................

Forgive me (or not) for being blunt, but that's one of the most absurd statement/threats I've ever heard .... unless it was tongue in cheek

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!