Xssights   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bottom feeding Clintons

Default The bottom feeding Clintons

Seems like the bottom feeding Clintons keep getting lower than an earth worm. Seems Chelsea Clinton is thankful that Justice Scalia’s has died
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Well I don't even need to tell you what just happened. Yup, threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    The rotten apple don't fall far from the tree huh?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Webb Hubbel's daughter really stepped in it, didn't she?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Yea, I saw that. "Thank God he's dead. now we can take everyone's guns" says little clinton.

Correct if I’m wrong but a rotten egg can still hatch
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Evidently one can hatch
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

#1 Chelsea is not Bill's daughter (She's Webb Hubbell's)
    Google this: chelsea clinton not Bills daughter~ to reveal dozens of links both right and left winged

#2 These Clitons have had armed personal bodyguards for 40 years (AR state police and Secret Service)

#3 Chelsea Cliton had that protection her entire life.

#4 Chelsea Clitons Facial Surgery (Google this also) was done because she didn't look like Hildebeast or the rapist
    chelsea clinton before and after plastic surgery pics

#5 Hildebeast is trying SOOOOO Hard to out left wing Bernie, her absurdity needle is going off the charts!

#6 Since Chelsea isn't Bill's Kid, would it be ok if Bill had sex/raped with her? Bill was a wondering....

The ONLY person that will put a spike into the Beast will be TRUMP. He will drag the Clitons thru the mud with their dirty little secrets and cover-ups.
    (There's rumor that Ole slick Willie was taped and extorted, while on those Orgie Island trips, with 12-15 year old girls)

Google: bill clinton's sex island trips

The secret service was along on those trips (Public Record)

Ya see that PUSZY romney LOST to Obama when he tried to play nice.
    Trump will chew her up better that Huma Abedien does. Trump will have the Ghosts of the Clintons death trail, campaigning against the Clitons (Yes google that too)
    That's the debate that scares the vile sheet out of the Clitons.

All these MSM and Polls are telling you ONLY Kaschit can beat Hilldebeast, BECAUSE BOTH Cruz and Trump would slaughter her in the election and Kaschit WON"T!!!!

And Lastly many Union Members are gun owners and hunters, she would be a fool to lose that traditional democratic support. Take away their guns too?

any questions?
    Dismissed.
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

If Trump wins he'll stick it in your behind. He a forty year liberal democrat who will say anything to get elected and destroy the republican party. He lies like he claims that Ted lies. Millions have bought into his BS. This I'm telling you. A conservative republican doesn't attack his own party as being unfair and say that the system is rigged against him. All of the candidates work under the same rules and Trump only complains when he loses to stir up the voters. There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I couldn't stand to watch the whole video.

"They" have turned the courts into their own personal star chambers, so they can rule like monarchs.

And that's part of what the 2A was ratified to prevent.

Cruz won't stop this by himself. I'm convinced that any judge nominated by Cruz will be Borked so hard it'll make our heads spin. And the so-called Republican Senate will go along to get along.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I couldn't stand to watch the whole video.

"They" have turned the courts into their own personal star chambers, so they can rule like monarchs.

And that's part of what the 2A was ratified to prevent.

Cruz won't stop this by himself. I'm convinced that any judge nominated by Cruz will be Borked so hard it'll make our heads spin. And the so-called Republican Senate will go along to get along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”