Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New face on the $20 bill

I read on another forum, that Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben would be more recognizable...
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I don't care if the put Alfred E. Neumans picture on the $20 bill it will still spend the same. With all of the problems this country has this is the least of my worries.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

It will be another Sachegewea situation. No one wants it. But did you know, that by law, we still mint millions of the coins every year. They are stockpiled. The cost to make is .12 cents. Waste.

Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Well this country was the Indians before the immigrants of the day came to stay ! Did not take long for the Europe trash of the day to start taking Indians crops putting Indians into slavery and selling them back in the early 1600's . That's all on our ancestors backs .

You're wrong, our ancestors founded & built this nation. Prior to colonalization, there was no nation to speak of, just open wild land. The native indians had no nation to speak of, they were a wild people living off the land, no government, no order, no law. They were not politically recognized by any nation in the world therefore they essentially had no rights. The united states of america was founded by the english who settled there & colonized it, setting order to the land, providing law, religion & order.. Now if you really feel that this country doesnt belong to us, who have lived here for nearly 500 years, then you can take your B.S. liberal thinking, put it where the sun doesnt shine, & allow a indian family to take your home, since in your world, it never really belonged to you in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    You're wrong, our ancestors founded & built this nation. Prior to colonalization, there was no nation to speak of, just open wild land. The native indians had no nation to speak of, they were a wild people living off the land, no government, no order, no law. They were not politically recognized by any nation in the world therefore they essentially had no rights. The united states of america was founded by the english who settled there & colonized it, setting order to the land, providing law, religion & order.. Now if you really feel that this country doesnt belong to us, who have lived here for nearly 500 years, then you can take your B.S. liberal thinking, put it where the sun doesnt shine, & allow a indian family to take your home, since in your world, it never really belonged to you in the first place...
    They're just subhumans anyway, right?

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    They're just subhumans anyway, right?
    Again, yet another liberal attempt at deflecting the topic & implying racism when they have such a weak argument...
    No one said that the native american indians were "sub human"... However during pre colonial times up thru the late 19th century they were considered savages. They had no political ties with any of the major super powers, they were not politically recognized by any of the major super powers, therefore they essentially had no rights whatsover...Who were they going to go to to protest their mistreatment? No nation recognized them as a governing body. Both the US & great Britain as well as the French all share the blame when it comes to using the indians to their advantage..

Don't even get me started with how the Spanish treated the indians...

Reread your post. The native Americans had a rich culture with vast networks of trade. They weren't civilized in European terms, but that doesn't make them wild men, either. Before Columbus, there were many, many acres of land being farmed. European diseases wiped out almost 90% of the population of the America's, causing a collapse of their civilization, before much of the continents were explored by Europeans. The survivors were reduced almost back to a hunter-gatherer existence. Basically, for them the SHTF.

Personally I think the Indians had it right. They had a pecking order, rules so to speak and a network.

Just cause they didn't have a official government to rob them and tell them what to do doesn't mean it was a bad thing.

Perhaps they didn't own the land but then neither did the folks that came and took over the place.

We're a government chief, your out, we're in. Kind of sad.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I LIKE pancakes and I Like rice!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Funny, no one ever talks about how the indians slaughtered white settlers, raped their women and made slaves of them. What was was. Every nation eventually gets conquered.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380