Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New face on the $20 bill

Default New face on the $20 bill

I'm all for throwing a populist, jackass Democrat off the $20 bill and replacing him with a gun-toting, freedom-loving Republican black woman.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I'm all for throwing a populist, jackass Democrat off the $20 bill and replacing him with a gun-toting, freedom-loving Republican black woman.
    Right On!
    tubman2.jpgc6cb3a7059801dd00cfa84ac24aa3f81.jpg "Looks harmless but she carries a pistol"
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

I'm all for honoring her in some way but I don't think this is the way to do it.

I'm sure it cost a ton to make the change, do something new. Like Trump says, it's mostly just PC.

She deserves it, no question, just think there's a better way.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm all for honoring her in some way but I don't think this is the way to do it.

I'm sure it cost a ton to make the change, do something new. Like Trump says, it's mostly just PC.

She deserves it, no question, just think there's a better way.
    I believe it is the intention for the Treasury, or maybe the Secret Service, to make changes and upgrades to all bills, except ones, on a regular basis, to keep security features relevant. The ten dollar bill was next in line, but Hamilton is popular, right now, and, let's face it, Jackson was an intriguing, but horrible human being.

It's just a matter of time before they take Bens picture off the hundred dollar bill and replace it with Hillary Rodham Bottoms ugly mug

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    I believe it is the intention for the Treasury, or maybe the Secret Service, to make changes and upgrades to all bills, except ones, on a regular basis, to keep security features relevant. The ten dollar bill was next in line, but Hamilton is popular, right now, and, let's face it, Jackson was an intriguing, but horrible human being.
    Jackson was sort of the Bernie Sanders of his day
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Jackson was sort of the Bernie Sanders of his day
    Jackson was responsible for the infamous "Trail of Tears", and also the Spoils System that handed out government jobs like candy to a lot of his corrupt supporters.

I will give him props for crushing the government bank and shooting that a-hole in a duel.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

In defense of Andrew jackson I will say this.... By the 1830's, the demise of Indian tribal nations was inevitable. The indian removal act was largely supported by the people of the south, and congress along with the major european nations.. All jackson done was sign it into law when it was passed on his desk... yet he gets wrongly blamed by uneducated liberals for the "trail of tears"... Let's not forget the numerous treaties that were broken by the indians and the countless american lives that were slaughtered, raped & robbed by the indians over the years...

Hmm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well this country was the Indians before the immigrants of the day came to stay ! Did not take long for the Europe trash of the day to start taking Indians crops putting Indians into slavery and selling them back in the early 1600's . That's all on our ancestors backs .