Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop

Thread: Demorats

Default Demorats

Think this move by Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe could possibly be politically motivated?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...to-200k-felons

You think the ex cons and even some of those executed 20 years ago will vote Democrat?

Well, the felons are usually DemocRATS. I don't think felons, illegal immigrants, OR people who've made a career of welfare abuse and government assistance should be voting... in fact, I would prefer that only people who have honorably served in the US Military should vote or hold public office... citizens who have served their country and earned the right to be called a Citizen.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Nothing like racial profiling either. We need to restore voting rights to felons so blacks can vote. PC plumb out the window on that one. Governor feels very strongly about this issue.???????give me a break.
    They nailed it with "this office has always been a stepping stone to hitlery's cabinet.

I agree with military service or at minimum proof of recent employment. Whatever it takes to eliminate the 47%ers.

I'd give up my right not being military regardless of how hard I tried to get in, if that could be made to happen but we know that never will.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Maybe a drug test also!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

To vote one should, at minimum, be a gainfully employed citizen, have a current photo ID and no felonies!
    I like the idea of military service as a requirement for public office.