View Poll Results: PM9 or Glock 43

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • PM9

15 78.95%
  • Glock

4 21.05%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATE KAHR GONE Help me decide... PM9 like new for $350 or new Glock 43 for $380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Glock leg is the result of improperly holstering or drawing a Glock and shooting yourself in the leg. The problem isn't exclusive to Glock, but seems to be more prominent among Glock owners.
    I think that's mostly because there are more Glocks. Also, its the default gun of choice for police administrators and other desk jockeys who.. well, you know.

Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

If the PM9 is gone you could grt a cm9 even cheaper.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That PM9 is a great price.

I am not a fan of the G43, but love the G26 and G19.

That PM9 would be GONE if I knew where it was!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

USAF (Ret)
    NRA Life Member
    Conservative

Hands down for me, it's the PM9. Personal preference, though. I've entertained the Glock, but my faithful PM9 always talks me out of it.
    God is good, ALL the time!

One is backed by its manufacturer with a lifetime warranty, the other isn't (2nd hand gun status or it would have been 10 years new). Should answer your question unless you trade and sell frequently.

Case or not, I'd get that PM9 before someone else did. We don't see those going for that cheap here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
    God is good, ALL the time!

I've owned a Glock 19 (Gen 1) for over 25 years, as well as a Glock 26 and 27, both or which I have sold. That being said I'm intimately familiar with the Glock and given the choice between the 43 and the Kahr PM9 I bought the PM9.
    The PM9 is significantly smaller then the 43 (as I pocket carry 95% of the time) and just feels like a more solid and better made product. Don't get me wrong, the Glocks are super reliable and great guns, I just wanted the smallest lightest sized 9mm I could comfortably carry. I also own a Diamondback DB9, maybe the smallest 9mm commercially made but it doesn't shoot nearly as well at the PM9, nor is anywhere as reliable (even though I've never has any issues with my DB9). I understand price wise the PM9 is almost 50% more expensive then the 43 in most places but that wasn't a big determining factor in my purchase.
    Just my 2 cents worth.......................Peace...

I own um both, actually I own two PMJ9, and about a year ago bought a G43 and had it tunes and set up the ay I wanted. It is a fantastic gun IMO, but out of the box the PMJ9 is so much snoother it is not worth arguing over, but after tuning my glock and installinig fiber optic sites and a stipple grip job and magna porting (as all my PMJ9's are). I can shoot cirelce around my PMJ9 with my G43. I never was a good shot, but the G43 actually made me feel good when shootig it. It it was as smallas my PMJ and as light as my PMJ9, it would be in my front pocket where my PMJ9 has road for over 7 ears. It is just big enough (G43) tha tit doesnt ride good at all in my front pocket. I do not dress to carry.J9 rides there very nicely and has for over 7 years. Its the trigger system of both guns that makes the accuractry change for this ol timer. the kahr has no safety so the 3/8" trigger travel is there for a reason. iF U CAN SHOOT a wheel gun double action then a kahr is no problem, otherwise the shorter trigger stroke of the glocks proves to me and to most more accurate to shoot.

what ever groupsd I can shoot with my PMJ9 at 7 yards, I can do half that size with my G43, but that being said, my G43 is now mostly mywifes shooter and my range gun shooter also. I never carry it. We take alot fo granited with kahr but glock made their G43 as smallas they could and yet it is bigger and heavier than a PMJ9. Alot of inovation in tat little gun.

I luv um both for different reasons though... If ur gona waist band carryt, then IMO the G43 would be ideal, and but a Taran tactical extra round mag, which if you have not seen one on the Glocks, is unbelievable as to just howw small this extr round mag is.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY