Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: The Lighter Side

Default The Lighter Side

In lieu of theTmans absence (getting a little worried about him not showing up for duty in a while).....Someone sent me this link about Moochelle and even though it's old news about her once being a him this is pretty interesting...Google Michael LaVaugn Robinson for more similar stories....Now if this is really true and we as a country have been snookered into voting for a made up President and First Man not only once but twice it just shows how really stupid the voters can be....Now lets not let our infighting over Trump/Cruz stop us from voting for whoever get the Republican nomination so we don't get bamboozled again and end up living under a radical female witch dictator....

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...s-Real-Parents

Threw up a little bit in my mouth I did.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I ain't gonna click on that. Don't want to pop some Tums after taking my usual Nexium capsule in the morning.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I swear, the very first time I saw her, I told the wife that she looked like a he said she said. After the slap, she kind of agreed with me, and I figure she ought to know better than me. These days, everyone looks like a metro sexual, and it's hard for me to tell who's who............................................... ............

Supposedly Photoshopped to show Moochelle in a comparison of A photograph from the latter event has been manipulated (as shown above) to add a figure representing Michelle Obama, making her appear to come off a very distant third in fashion sense with her plain, rumpled skirt contrasting with the shapely and stylish backsides of the two European women. That image is clearly a fabricated one, as Michelle Obama was not present at the Spanish dinner (she was back in Washington, where she participated in the unveiling of a memorial bust of Sojourner Truth), and other newspaper pictures of the same scene do not include her in the position shown (i.e., the Michelle Obama figure was obviously added to the original photograph later):

Still... a good comparison.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

you guys really believe that crap? Really?
    I am the Living Man

Let them have their fun. Did you click on the Joan Rivers Comment? It's a hoot. Joan has been dead for five years or more.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Hey theTman isn't keeping up with his internet digging for conspiracies so I thought I would help out and I just found a new roll of tin foil....It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it....As for Moochelle being a trans, who knows but I wish the Falcons had of drafted her because we really are weak at linebacker and she looks like she could play the position....

Well, that gal on the left is in dire need of a sandwich or two.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling