Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another new member from California!

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    My wife visited Seattle with her sister. She came home and said it was like our " Madison" (our capital) It's the most liberal spot in the state. If it wasn't for a few good people, we could have been looking at the same thing. I'm with ya...............the less people, the less noise, the lest traffic, the less libs, the less everything. Less is more. I can't wait to get out of the city.
    Amen!

Wyoming has 7 people per square mile state wide. This includes the high density area's like Cody and such where people live in apartments and Condo's and such.

So that means there's a ton of of square miles where there ain't nobody at all. All I need is about 20 or so of them empty square miles fenced, preferably with a moat and a remote control with a camera so I can let people in that I want to let in.

Put a house smack in the center so I can have a 360 degree shooting range and a pig in mud couldn't be any happier.

If he's agreeable I'd like to have Greg as my neighbor. We'll put in a private moat bridge so its convenient to visit. We can sit on our respective porches, drink Mai Tai's and Onion soup mix and solve Kahr and world problems daily or weekly if we get sick of lookin at each other. Not likely.

When that happens I'm gonna have a great big kahrtalk BBQ. I'll try to get some of the big guys from Kahr to be there, we'll have a party unrivaled in modern times.

Bring idea so I can let ya across the moat and all.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Wyoming has 7 people per square mile state wide. This includes the high density area's like Cody and such where people live in apartments and Condo's and such.

So that means there's a ton of of square miles where there ain't nobody at all. All I need is about 20 or so of them empty square miles fenced, preferably with a moat and a remote control with a camera so I can let people in that I want to let in.

Put a house smack in the center so I can have a 360 degree shooting range and a pig in mud couldn't be any happier.

If he's agreeable I'd like to have Greg as my neighbor. We'll put in a private moat bridge so its convenient to visit. We can sit on our respective porches, drink Mai Tai's and Onion soup mix and solve Kahr and world problems daily or weekly if we get sick of lookin at each other. Not likely.

When that happens I'm gonna have a great big kahrtalk BBQ. I'll try to get some of the big guys from Kahr to be there, we'll have a party unrivaled in modern times.

Bring idea so I can let ya across the moat and all.
    You are describing my paradise, good sir.

Welcome from Marina Del Rey!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerk View Post
    Welcome from Marina Del Rey!
    Thanks Spencerk!

Welcome from New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by nmkahrshooter View Post
    Welcome from New Mexico
    Thanks nmkahrshooter!